𝟳

*⸙

.*⸙.*ૢ..*⸙.*ૢ.

It was yet another school day at Cassia High. A week has passed after the whole Lobster nickname incident with Reigen and during those times, they would watch movies and teach each other recipes.

As hours passed leapt, here she was, not even paying attention anymore. Their teacher had given them a pop quiz and she was already finished with it.

As expected of good girl (Y/N).

Always perfect attendance (not anymore), always has a clean record (not anymore), always the pretty one, always the athletic one, always the smart one.

Yep, that's her in Cassia High.

The quiet and distant girl that is mostly only seen with her one friend. The poker faced girl who was fun when needed to. The stoic girl who's mysterious to the rest of the girls.

Shaking her head to lose these negative thoughts, her mind went over to the scene outside of their classroom window.

The Divine Tree.

From here, it was still actually bigger than any of the skycrapers beside it. Though divine it was called, she had a rather unsettling and weird feeling about it.

She'll have to talk to Reigen about it, though she knows something about him. As of now, she'll just have to wait for another two hours till class ends.

It wasn't as if being the goody two shoes in her school was bad, there were a lot of good things happening here in Cassia.

With no presence of boys around, the once shy and calm classmates of her's during first years are now full pledged wild perverts on the loose as third years. Occasionally, you'll hear someone shout 'Got any pads?'.

Everyone is getting along a bit fine, sometimes there are actual backstabbers here and there, but nothing too serious really.

There weren't really any serious bullying cases, as said before, everyone got along fine in this all girls' school as Cassia High embraces and instills respect, discipline and harmony.

Other than that, everyone gets to be theirselves! That's fun sometimes for (Y/N), going along with the others jokes.

But with her image as goody two shoes, she can't have that much fun anyway. She can't be herself, at all. All she'll get is stress, stress, stress, stress.

That was until Reigen came along.

Something just pulled her towards him that night. She never really intended to grab his arm, she was actually thinking of just going inside that small convenience store and call the cops.