Please Be Mine. *Fred Weasley Love Story* (Harry Potter Fanfic)

Holaaa bella people! How have you been? This is my first Harry Potter Fanfic, I've been wanting to write it since ages! I decided to make it a Fred Weasley love story, but it includes everything needed and unexpected I would say. I hope you enjoy it! Remember to comment and vote<3

-Cat

**************************************

Wool's Orphanage, London. That's where I was born and raised. My mother died giving birth to me and my father is nothing. Never met him, or heard about him. A stranger in this world. Most of the kids in here call this place "home". I don't. I consider this place a filthy mudhole. Filled with old ladies with hypocritical smiles. Yes, they give us a safe place to sleep, food and some education, but none of this matters when you know you're superior to all of them.

My name is Catherine Riddle. I don't know where that last name comes from, though some rumors tell that my mother was carrying a paper that had that name written in it. Others say that "Catherine Riddle" were the last words said by her. I personally don't know nor care at all.

Most of the kids are afraid of me, even some of the adults are I guess. But that does not bother me at all, they perfectly know that if they don't get in my way no harm will be caused. Although, sometimes, even I am afraid of myself. You see, I am not like the others. Sometimes I can control myself.. sometimes I can't. Whenever I feel sad or angry, strange things tend happend.

I could say that when I'm happy things happen too... but I can't remember what feeling "happy" is like anymore. And let's not talk about the dreams. Nightmares to be more precise. I am afraid of falling asleep, because I know I'll have the same dream; and the same man with a high-pitched cold voice will call my name. Not to mention the snake that's observing me from beyond. Oh, did I forget to mention? I can talk to snakes too.

I've done terrible things, yes, but I have no regrets. Everyone deserved it. There were times where I was angry at myself because I thought that I was losing my head. But I am now convinced that I am just different. That I am better.

A year ago a 16 year old girl made the worst decision of her life. Lie to me. And thirteen year old me was not going to allow that. Personally, I don't exactly know what I did to her. She just lost her mind. Went crazy. Couldn't talk or act normally anymore. I left her like some kind of zombie. The oldest lady in the place said that I reminded her of someone. An orphan who lived there many years ago. She said that I acted like him, smiled like him, thought like him. Also that I had his dark-deep eyes, and his dark-as-night hair. The woman is insane. She is old and probably mental. I know, I've damaged people, ever since I was seven. But I can't help it. No one can.

One morning, there was a knock on my bedroom door; and the most unexpected person ever walked in.

***********************

Soooooo :D I hope you liked it. I'll update soon! Thankyou all!

Love xoxox