7

Jani: I think you need to know how to defend yourself I was literally ready to take them down . But anyways thank you 😂😂.  And you looked so funny like a karate kid heheh. .

Jay: when I saw the message I felt dumb I without reading I sent thank you its a pleasure how stupid am I.
I face palmed and drifted to sleep.

I was working my project because this only I was working and also this is a secret project for me and I work team project too.

I got a message from her cousin brother that he wants to meet me.
You know he has the first position on her heart always. Sometimes when she post their together photo I feel like aaaaa.....
Tae: That's called jealous my friend .
Jay: shut up taehungaahhh.
Tae:.  HE is in our cafeteria meet him and come we have works to do.
Jay: ohh just now I saw his message but he came here okay I'll go now.
I went down to my office cafeteria.

I saw him sitting in last seat and good table . I went to him and he suddenly punched me .

Jay: what the hell was that for damnit.
Cousin bro:. Thats for my sister take care of her properly or else you will be under the ground 6 feet low font forget. Bye.

Jay: I blinked and tried to process what I did.
Oh my god they accepted me woooow.
Yaaahhhh
I ran to my friend and jumped anD was blabbering. He was happy for me and I told I want to propose her taehung and also I have trust that she loves me because the way she see sometimes. I feel so she will but I'll try to do it properly.

So I was thinking how to propose her because I can't wait to have my angel in my arms.

But what if she denied tae.
Tae:. Take a week to get close to her. Don't drag your confession ..
Lasliya: we will help you.
Jay: shit . Do you really trying to kill me. My heartuuuu. It's beating crazily.
Laslilya:  Don't die now.
Jay:😰😬😤
Tae I have a plan because she loves water so we will make a trip and I'll propose her there taetae.
Tae:  what if she decline or say no to your love in front of all?😢
Jay:  I'll make sure of that hung don't worry.
So water theme park announce it to all and I'll make sure she comes first her family is very strict hung.

Tae: okay of you want any help name it I'll finish it okay.
Jay:. Go love your lover hung thanks for loving me and being my family . Thank you.
Tae: I'll always be there my best soulmate.

Do you know I already chosen the place and also informed our head department

 Wait for the next chap