11

Hey guys sorry for delay sometimes I don't know what to do and also waiting for myself to ready to write.

After proposing we were so happy am still sometimes worried so I'll not invade her personal space and also we enjoyed ever ride in the park.

We were so happy the whole time I use to watch her from far. And she started to saw the true me when one person. Playfully touched whats mine.

She was waiting in the food counter when she was getting her food there comes I don't know where these 3 came but the whole office knows we never mingle with the each other.

When he touched what mine. Even she was angry she  raise her hand gave a hard slap buy that never stopped him.
When I saw it I saw reD only red in my eyes.

How fucking dare you touch my girl. Who gave you rights to try touch what's mine.

People never saw me this angry but when it comes to her it changes she is my life how dare he. I knocked him out but still can't get enough so I punched till he faint .
Till he never see the world but she stopped.

Her tears her voice stopped me from all.

Jani: Jay please stop....
Don't fight please...
Jay: when I heard her I can't understand but still I obeyed her and huged her she didn't push me . She is like a precious thing even the touch may break her. That fragile I feel . And her smell goddd.......

The smell of little flower and kind of ocean smell engulfs my mind .

Jani: I love you Jay. Please will go.
Jay: come babe will go.
I took her hand and made our way put of the place . I took her to the I maDe her calm.

Am sorry babe.
Jani: why
Jay: I should have been there for you babe.
Jani: it's fine you are the one that took care of me. Come here. I don't know what took over me. I gave him. Forehead kiss .
And he huged me for while ..

Did they ever know there are not alone and eyes watches them.....

Hope you guys wait and also please comment and say what's wrong .
...