13

"Okay. The plan." Jungkook pointed at a large projected picture on the wall. I sat at the back reviewing the topic and idea he had come up for the next step in our plan to take over the kims. Yoongi sat a seat ahead of me and Seokjin stood next to my seat at my side at all times, I like to keep an eye on him, to make sure he keeps posture and professionalism while working for my company.

"Blah Blah. That's crap." I said honestly to Jungkook and he bowed as an apology. I stood from my seat and the Kim moved out of the way staying where I had instructed him to stay as Yoongi sat up straight, excited for the situation. Namjoon and a guard Taehyung walked into the room holding a baguette in his hand. He handed it to Jungkook and Jungkook smiled attaching it to the weapon he had in his belt. Everyone stared at him confused.. and then we realised it's Jungkook what else did we expect.

"We are going to attack their alliance teams. From what the Kim hostage has told us he is in partner with a Mafia group named the Jungs. Luckily they weren't secretive about security and where they are located so our tech team easily found them already." I took a breath while the screen showed an image of their home. And footage from their surveillance cameras inside and outside the house. "This here is live footage. We managed to hack into their system, it wasn't easy but we did it." I then put up a screen of the layout of their home and the outside.

"Yoongi you will be here. In the tree outside and you will snipe through one window and blindly through two walls to get the guards. They are on a rotation so it will be easy to take them out. Jungkook, you and I will move in at the same time. You will climb in through the first floor kitchen window, it's warm so they leave it open while cooking and if I'm correct they are all going out for a fancy dinner except for one tomorrow night so we'll strike then. I'll head through the second floor window and the Kim will come with me." Yoongi stood from his seat suddenly shocked by the sudden promotion of the Kim that was once a hostage. He opened his mouth to speak but Namjoon hushed him from across the room. But he didn't care and he spoke anyway. "What the fuck are you thinking?"
"He's hot and he'd be hot in an all black suit chained to my wrist on a mission with me."
"Of course you're thinking that."

"I-if I may speak miss (L/n)" the Kim spoke up at the back of the room, looking me in the eye as I tilted my head raising my eyebrow. He interrupted conversation and I was mad at him. But he seemed nervous so I just nodded indicating that he could speak. "I'm not very good on missions. I'm quite clumsy and I can't whisper quietly." I laughed gently before looking into his eyes, "You're good at keeping your moans quiet so the whispering will not be a problem. If you're next to me you literally can't be clumsy."
"How is that possible, even I'm clumsy? And you know his history so he must be VERY."
"Jeon. Shut up." Yoongi said because he interrupted my speaking like the Kim did and the anger in my eyes was boiling up, "life is like chess. There are many possibilities and only so many give you the option to be clumsy. Just choose one that won't let you be."
"Huh." Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, he must have never played chess before, " You're so fucking stupid Jungkook." I say before turning the projector off. Taehyung turned the lights on and Namjoon took the papers and notes Jungkook shared and unhooked the projector from my laptop. I walked out the room with Jungkook running after me wanting to walk with me like two freshmen girls with matching backpacks. Except he still had that stupid red tie. I pulled one of the ties strings down making him get strangled and I laughed as he struggled. Namjoon freed him and Yoongi caught up with us.

"I don't trust the hostage." He said truthfully with a guilty eye and I looked over at him with a smile, "I know his company's plan already. Don't worry, wether we trust him or not this will all turn out the same way." I lifted a small pawn out of my pocket as well as a king from a glass chess board I owned, "were all pawns in a game only kings should play." I gave the pawn to Yoongi and kept the king to myself while winking at him. He was confused. But I wasn't. I guess you'll just have to find out later on my dear reader.

I head to my office and sat in my chair. Typing emails out to all of the facility in my company letting them know they should be on alert helping us with the mission at all times. It was a serious mission, I was visiting to Make sure it was played out. What? You thought I was really going to do anything? No, this is just simple training for the Kim. You'll see why.

Okay I'll tell you why:
Reason number 1) He's hot.
Reason number 2) He's hot.
Reason number 3) He's hot as fuck.
Reason number 4) He's hot. And he'll be chained to me
Reason number 5) He's hot. Like very.
Reason number 6) He's hot.

And to conclude: he's hot.

"I-I can't do this." Seokjin mumbled to himself while he stood next to my desk. I turned to him suddenly which made him flinch nervously, his hands shaking, I stood making him sit down in my chair. He was afraid but in the good way. He knows whenever he's in my chair he gets something sexual. But I had other plans. I sat on my desk and stared at him. "You have to do this."
"I-I can't."
"Who says?" I stood from the desk walking to stand in front of him as he looked up into my eyes nervously. "M-me. My family."
"Your family is currently about to take over my company in a large mafia war. They manipulated you to get you out the way because you weren't good enough." I reply with a cocky smile and he stared down at his feet. "That's true. But the things they said were true I can't do something like this." I put my finger on his chin and pulled his chin so he looked up at me, his eyes staring into mine. "Who am I?"
"The leader.. of the biggest mafia gang in the world."
"How did I get here?"
"N-no one knows miss (y/n)."
"Exactly."
"Huh?"
"I'm that good of a leader of this secret mafia."
He nodded understanding. If I was a bad leader of this company then everyone would know our location, they'd know who worked here and what everyone does for work. They'd find my history with the government and my family history too. But no. No one knows anything. All everyone knows is that I've risen to the top and we are unstoppable.

I had entrusted him with a mission and he had to go through with it. Wether he wanted to or not.