::: P r o g l u e :::

/ / ?¿ P O V \ \
I walked through the hallway finding nobody,As if I were dreaming or something.I shook it off and didn't even realized I were pushed in the ground hitting someone,Are heads bump giving both of us lightheaded and fell on the ground,I rub my head off and began blinking at the figure in front of me,My eyes widen staring deeply to its eyes I think,"No it can't be...." as I stay and didn't even move.It also did the same and were also shocked,Like we were both unfamiliar faces but couldn't remember eachother.It was silent,like no being were heard.I began speaking "I-I-m..so s-sorry!" I looked at it with my eyes still widen.It began speaking as if it was actually a girl,"I-It's..okay!I was the one who wasn't even..l-l-looking...!".We both apologize eachother and I began standing up,I reach out my hand to her and say "Here take my hand,I guess you must be very lightheaded".She took my hand..I pulled her up and she standed quickly,And look at me blankly"Nobody has ever gave me there hand whenever I bump into them,So your the first one actually to be....."She mumbled and I only hear some words..She shook her head and widen up "Uhhh...Anyways-Your the new student right?" She pointed at me with her finger and I nod,she began saying "So uhmm....O-Oh..I'm Sophia!The girl defended you earlier on the lockers..heh..." She said closing her eyes giving me a weak smile,And she also scratched her backhead,"So what's your name-..Since I've uhh told you mine..?"And stared at the ground."I'm Bradley...N-Nice to..meet you Sophia!" I look at her with a wide smile.She smiled back and began pulling my hand "C'mon,Let's go out of the school since we're the only one left here..hehehe!".I followed her and we stopped at the entrance."Well,I need to go now...I'm just gonna uhh..pick my friend's phone from history class..!" She looked at me trying to say the truth.I nod and smiled"It was nice meeting you Sophia,And It's like my first time being friends with new faces,See you tomorrow!" I waved at her and pushed the entrance door.She did the same and began running from the shadow of the hallway.As I went out,I saw my other friends looking at me,and gave me a confused look"Where we're you dude..?!" Marcus said."I uhh forgot my notebook in Math class,And went through the other side of the hallway and got lost and it was a long hallway—And bumped into a girl,She helped me go to the entrance and so I got here—"I heard Marcus laughed and looked at me,"You've bump in a girl..?!"He gives me the feisty look."H-Hey..-We've just met,So I don't like her-..!" I screamed at him a little and gave me the lenny face.I clenched my fingers and was about to punch him,But I just stand there....We began walking in the streets and I looked back at the school entrance again...Who was she...?Why does it feel I know her....?Did I forget something from the past...I dunno...And Many thoughts were formed in my mind,I shake my head and began catching up the others.But what if she was.....................

/ / BOOM! CLIFFHANGER! / /

/ / Aight,This was like the longest-short Proglue,I might Copy and Paste this later cuz it wasn't explainable—I'm so sorry-I just don't use my mind anymore and only writing this by myself without any support things ehehe—/ /

/ / Hope you enjoyed This Proglue,It will be somewhere in the "Highschool part"—Goodbye hoomans,And don't forget to vote and dab in the end!/ /

/ / I n e e d s u m s l e e p . . . / /
(666 words)