Chapter 1

Fred- "have you heard about Dumbledore trail is within three months"

George- "hope it doesn't turn out alright for him, that bastard deserves it will trying to manipulate and control people life"

Fred- I nod "agree" we walk by Hadrian compartment seeing him with Blaise and the Slytherin "Hey Hadrian, mind if we sit?"

Hadrian- I smile "I don't mind, come on take a seat there is enough room for others of course" I look to the others "that's alright that the devil twins join us right?"

Draco- I shrug "sure why not they are so meaning for the Slytherin or Ravenclaw house than the house they ended up within anyway"

Fred- "we were meant to be in Slytherin but...."

George- "Molly would have our head for it and...."

Fred- "the fear of being disowned from the family was there"

Theo- "if you were disowned, I am sure that Professor or someone within the houses parents would be happy to help you both out"

Fred- I sigh "wished we ended up letting the hat send us in Slytherin instead because Percy, Charlie and Bill know about it, they said we should of taken it and not allow our fear to taken control over all of it, that Charlie or Bill would of taken us in"

Hadrian- "then why don't you get a resort and get incontact with your older brother seeing as Percy is still within school even though he can think of something up with that smart brain of his which I am totally sure he is supposed to be in Ravenclaw, he could help always especially his connection as well as your father with the Monistry because with your brother wanting to work for the Ministry and has been working over the Summer Hoildays there"

Fred- I hum "your right that could work, that's actually a great Idea Hadrian and as for Percy he was meant to be in Ravenclaw but even if he did Molly would be furious because he wasn't on Gryffindor, it's always Gryffindor for her and if any of her family is in any other house especially Slytherin she would go barmy"

Hadrian- "your mother can't do that you know but if you were someone else son's no matter what house anyone would accept you"

George- I hum with a sigh "I just wish things were different but we are standing up this time like that time in McGonagall office last year"

Hadrian- "oh when I ended up healing the bruise and cut on you cheek, son mother she is, you should never hurt or hit a child, children are precious either magicals or non-magicals including this who are connected to squibs and soon will ended up having a little witch or wizard for themselves"

Draco- "wait Muggleborns are connected to squibs who are from a pureblood line or a magical line"

Hadrian- "yep my mother adopted parents are squibs" I saw the shock on there face " yes I am a pureblood but everyone believes my mother to be a muggleborn, it will be out in the paper about her Fathers death which by the way was around in the first war but by someone you don't expect while they were trying to defend for there daughter
Luckily of course on survived and found her years later"

Pansy- "why were they defending for her in the first place?"

Hadrian- "she was kidnapped and they caught the person while they were doing it only for them to be killed and no one finding out about it but I have written to the paper and Rita has been looking around for information including helps from others"

Draco- I hum "your mother father should been avenged for because who ever is guilty even if they are dead or alive, people should know the truth about this person and how such a criminal act can not be investigated or known"

Hadrian- I smile "agree"

----

C.W.