Chapter 2

Hadrian- I look up smiling when seeing the first years walking in remembr that was just me last year but it just doesn't seem or feel that long ago. I chuckle "remember last year, I can't believe I ended up finding such a good person like you"

Blaise- "and I you my little raven because I can't think of life without you living within mine"

Hadrian- I blush "aww your so sweet blaise" I say smiling up at him feeling him wrapping my arms around his waist for a few seconds before turning back to look at the first years

Blaise- "and you are very sweet and cute yourself"

Hadrian- I blink looking back up at him "you think I am cute"

Blaise- "of course I do, with you bright wide eyes (without glasses) and your cute button nose"

Hadrian- I bit my bottom lip feeling his thumb slide across it and pulling it from between my teeth "thank you blaise, you are quite handsome your self" I say turning back again

Blaise- I smile down at him feeling something increasing within my heart that been there for quite a while now since meeting him on the train last year.

Ginny- I smile going up looking over to Harry but noticing him being really close with a boy and looking into his eyes. I huff sitting down and allowing the hat on my head.

Alaster- "GRYFFINDOR!"

Ginny- I wrip the hat off my head, dropping it to the floor and stomping my foot in angry "I'M MEANT TO BE IN RAVENCLAW WITH HARRY PLEASE PUT MY WITH HARRY PLEASE HE MEANT TO BE MINE!"

Alaster- I am fuming that the brat but me on the floor and demanding to change her house when she has no traits for the other houses at all "No can do Miss Weasley, you are fit for Gryffindor house and only for Gryffindor house, no traits to any of the others at all"

McGonagall- "and that Miss Weasley will be fifty points and detention for two months!"

Ginny- I huff and storm over to my unfortunate house table because mum was allowing the exception even though she hates for any of us to be within any other house except for Gryffindor but me needing to be with Harry was the exception of it all"

Fred- we wait for the last person to we sort before me and George stand up "me and my twin demand a resort!"

McGonagall- "are you sure about this Fred and George Weasley?"

Fred and George- we nod "we are sure"

Ginny- "but if you end up in another house you will be disowned!?"

George- "only Father can do that, so it's his choice if he wants to or not"

Fred- "and as for you Molly was only giving you an accept because of you and Hadrian over there expecting to be together and married in the future but sorry Ginny it's definitely not going to happen"

George- "and don't get me start on the love potions that you and Molly have been talking about putting within Hadrian drinks and meals which by the way won't be happening" I say hearing whispers going around the great hall

McGonagall- "there will definitely be none of that happening with my school"

Ginny- "your not the owner of this school"

Hadrian- I stand up "no I am as the heir to all four houses both connected through families who married into the family, the child of Salazar Slytherin and Gryffindor on my father side of the family who is connected as well to the Prevelle line. My mother is connected through my Grandfather who is connected to the Slytherin line also of the child Salazar had with another before he even knew Godric or the others and before starting the school as well as connected to the Ravenclaw line through both mother and Grandfather from when the daughter to Ravenclaw married into the Gaunt family and Hufflepuff when a Longbottom married into the Potter line meaning also Neville is also classed as the heir of the family if he wanted to but he gave me permission the take the Heirship while he took the lordship, oh and Luna Lovegood even though your father and mother was disconnected from the Malfoy line but your father was put under a curse which no one not even the family knows of to speak complete nonsense which was brought down into the line connected to you you are connected through the Malfoy like me through Lucius Malfoy Uncle who is my mother father not including the man who beared her, you are connected to the Ravenclaw line meaning you can take mistress ship, with the hope life Neville we can be equally and make decisions together including Draco who is connected to the Ravenclaw line also"

Luna- I nod "of course we will talk when anything comes up raven the nargles will tell me so and we can all make agreement such thing that we can decide will come up"

Draco- I nod "agreed"

McGonagall- "well this is shocking news but still no giving other students love potion or any other potions, not just you miss Weasley but everyone else except if it's a prank or will last for a certain amount of time and doesn't cause an effect as badly as a love potion which can be really serious and dangerous, now you two come up for you resort"

Fred- I sit down

Alaster- "SLYTHERIN!"

George- I sit down even thought I knew I would be going with my brother

Alaster- "SLYTHERIN!"

McGonagall- I vanish the hat and stool before sitting down giving the normal rules and what not before allowing the feast to happen "good luck Severus, they are a nightmare"

Severus- I chuckle "trust me I can deal with them"

----

C.W.