Chapter 7

Hadrian- I look around the court room wondering what is going to happen to day, if he is going end up staying in Azkaban or getting free which is my greatest fear of it happening.

Fudge- "our first person up, Gellert Grindelwald" I say making whisper around the room "will you take the Veritaserum?"

Gellert- I nod once chained to the chair next to that bastard "I will"

Dumbledore- "why would you, you think they are going to believe?"

Gellert- "can't believe I ever fell I love with you, your the reason why I am in Azkaban in the first place because of your fucking permanent not broken Imperio over me!"

Amelia- I walk over putting the potion the annoyed mans lips "all of it"

Gellert- I nod swallowing it all

Fudge- "Name" I asked when he went still and eye fogged up

Gellert- "Gellert Alexander Grindelwald-Dumbledore"

Fudge- "Age"

Gellert- "130"

Fudge- "is it true that you didn't kill Dumbledore's sister Ariana Dumbledore?"

Gellert- "I didn't"

Fudge- "then who did?"

Gellert- "Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore"

Fudge- "was there anyone else to witness it?"

Gellert- I nod "his brother Aberforth Dumbledore"

Fudge- "you said Dumbledore put you in a Imperio?"

Gellert- I nod "a permanent Imperio which broken the first day when I was put in Azkaban with a Dementor starting sucking on me soul but after that they really just left me alone"

Fudge- "have you ever killed or want to kill anyone when you weren't in the imperio and tell me what else he did?"

Gellert- I shake my head "no I have never wanted to kill anyone" I say feeling tears sliding down my face "I was wake for it all but not in control of it all as I watch people die from my own hand, and I fought it over and over again but it was too powerful, he is too powerful. I was under his thumb since the day I meet him when I was nine years old, I said no to learning about the dark arts but then the next thing I thought it was a good idea which confused me because I didn't ever want to be using such dark magic ever in my life, guess how old I was when I had sex and I was ten and he was eighteen, he pressured me into telling me it would feel good that he won't hurt me but it did, I kept shouting for him to stop especially when he pinned me to the bed and started taking me clothes off but he didn't he kept going, the other times I never consented to at all before I new it I fell into depression and tried to kill my self but he came healed me as he called me pathetic, a freak of nature, that I was too weak that I could grasp onto life and that say he put the Imperio in me with me knowing this time that was the first though he did it eight more time and the last five where definitely permanent, if it wasn't for him I would be having a normal life, would have had an amazing career and life but he ruined it all, I wished I actually died that day, then I wouldn't have gone through all of that or have to put up wit his manipulations anymore"

Fudge- I nod to Amelia allowing her to give him the potion to get the Veritaserum out of his system making him act normal again "it's not your trial but you Gellert Grindelwald are free innocent of your crimes but we will be tracking you every move with a ankle monitor meaning you will be house arrest which we will provide a house for you including monitering ever spell, charm or any magic at all you make or do"

Gellert- I nod "thank you"

Dumbledore- "no you can't allow that you will be allowing a dark lord to get away"