Piper's POV

It was a week after our quest to save Hera. And I had jus started heading to the dining pavilion, for breakfast. When I assidentaly ran right in to my crush Jason Grace. Knocking us both to the ground in the process. After he got back up. Jason offered me his hand. I took his had greatfully trying my best not to blush. But I was pretty sure I probably failed miserably. That's just great!! I thought to myself sarcastically. I embarrassed myself in front of the guy I like!! Just the way every girl wants to start her day!! I was so deep in thought I almost doesn't realize Jason started talking to me.

"Hey Piper. I have something I wanted to ask you. But I'll ask you later if this isn't a good time." Jason told her rubbing his arm with his free hand. Was he blushing? Never mind I was probably just imagining it.

"Now's fine If you want." Piper told him.

"Ok. Piper will you go out with me at free time this afternoon?!" Jason asked me nervously after a moment's hesitation. 

"Sure, see you at my cabin when free time starts." I told him, my inner Aphrodite child squealing. Yep, I was pretty sure I was going to have to find my mom and smack her.

"Bey, Jason!" I told him giving him a quick kiss before I lost my nerve. Before I continued on my way to the dining pavilion. Leaving Jason blushing as he watched me leave.

I don't own PJO, or HoO. I only own the plot. the rest belongs to Rick Riordan. and last time I checked I'm not Rick Riordan. (But, sometimes I wish I was.)

P.S. Please vote and comment. Plus I'm going to do Jason's POV next so feel free to give me ideas for his POV.