Jason's POV

When I finilly got to the dining pavilion for breakfast. My sister Thalia started interigating me about Piper as soon as I sat down at the Zeus table to eat. I had asked her for advice about a good way to ask Piper out. After I finilly got back a enough of my memory from Hera to know I wasn't dating Reyna or any other girl. And yes I do know my sister's a hunter but, give me a break it was either her or Leo. And I'm pretty sure any advice Leo would have given me would not have ended well.

"So baby bother, did you finilly take my advice and ask Piper out on a date?" Thalia prompted me probably trying to get me to go in to details about it.

I crossed my arms other my chest and gave her my best glare before answering her.

"First of all don't call me baby. Second I asked you for advice yesterday. And yes I asked her out." I answered her hoping she'd drop it. But of course with my luck she didn't.

" So what's she say? Are you two going on a date or not?!" Thalia asked me completely ignoring the first the first two things I just told her and chosing I focus on the last one instead.

I'm picking her up at her cabin  for our date when free time starts."I told her with a smile trying to get get her to finilly drop the subject but of course she only started asking me more questions.

I'm so proud of you baby brother. Now you'll stop making that love sick expression everytime you see her." Thalia told me giving me some mock apploses.

"Stop calling me a baby!"I told her feeling more than a little annoyed about where this conversation was going

"Again whatever! Now finish eating so we can get you ready for your date with Piper!" Thalia told me rolling her eyes and draging me back to my cabin to change.

"Are you sure this looks okay?"I asked her after I finished getting ready for my date with Piper.

"For the last time you look fine, not go it's almost free time!"Thalia told me rolling her eyes and pushing me out of the cabin. I sighed before heading in the detection of cabin ten.

Hey guys I finilly got over my writer's block. Also PJO and HoO belong to Rick Riordan.