What He Loves About Your Personality (preferences)

        Thomas: He loves your perseverance and your confidence. You are always ready to risk your life for the people you love, and won't ever back down from a fight. You also stand up for yourself, and others, and always help people in need. You have a soaring imagination and lots of questions, just like him.

        Newt: He loves your kindness and sense of humor. From the beginning, he said he loves a girl that can joke around, but when things get serious, they can be serious. You are very aware of people's feelings and usually approach them and comfort them. Sometimes people call u the "counselor" in the Glade.

        Minho: He loves how you are always ready for anything and very confident. You are also very sassy, but you also have a soft side which Minho only sees. Inside, you are an extremely kind and respectful person with lots of thoughts. You are also very smart, and Minho loves when you start thinking really hard, how you knit your eyebrows together and bite your lip.

A/N: Hey guys! So here is your newest edition to Maze Runner Preferences and Imagines!!!!! Anywho, I've decided to try this: 18 reads on this preference and I'll post another one. Think that will work? Let's seeeeeee :) Thanks for reaching my goal :) Lub you hehe! Hope you enjoyed.