How You Met (short fluffy Thomas imagine)

A/N: Hey guys! Im gonna start doing the little imagines about once a week. Thanks for getting my last preference to 18+ reads. I've been WAY WAY WAAAY busy, but I will be better at updating this. Some things have been going on for me, and Im just now starting to get the hang of things again. Im going to get better at the process though! :) Hope ya'll enjoy! Vote, read, and comment!! 

Goal: 30 reads, 2 votes  <3

       Over my heaving breaths, I could hear someone making their way over to where I was being held; someplace that looked like a cell in a prison or something. My head was spinning, and I didnt know what was going on at all. I had just come up in the metal contraption all the strange boys I had encountered called the "Box." I looked down at my hand, where it was bleeding. I saw a huge gash where it had been slammed into the side when the Box started its way up. I clutched it, trying to make the pain go away. The pain I knew that would never go away would be the traumatizing experience of this all happening. I'm suddenly startled when someone speaks. "Hey." I look up, and there sititng on his knees in front of me was the boy who helped me out of the Box when my ride was over. He looked a bit menacing, but I could sense softness behind all the dirt and grime. His shiny, brown hair reflected to sunlight, and his eyes were full of curiosity and excitement. I look down embarrased, sure he saw me crying. He doesnt talk for a while. Its a comfortable silence. "Can I see your hand? It looks kinda bad." He chuckles nervously. I look back up at him, surprised at his sweetness. "Oh, yeah sure." I lift my trembling hand up, waiting for the touch of his nimble fingers to find it. "Ouch. How about you come with me to the Med-Jacks. We'll clean you up there." He smiles at me. "What in the hell are Med-Jacks." Then its my turn to chuckle. He grins. "Come on. I'll answer any questions you have when we get there. And I'll be sure to give you honest answers. When I came to the Maze, pretty much nobody would tell me anything. But now that I'm here, I'm the go-to person for questions. And answers." He winks, and my heart literally melts. Once he pulls me out of my cell, we make our way to a place he calls Homestead. "Hey Jeff! Could I get some bandages here?? We've got a hurt Greenie." My god... He's so cute. "Whats a Greenie?" I ask cautiously. He turns to me and smiles, while he gets the  bandages from Jeff. He taps me on the nose. "Thats you." I swear, I think my face turns as red as the blood gushing from my hand. Ick.  Which reminds me. "Could we get those on my hand? It's starting to, uh, really hurt." Now I chuckle nervously. He laughs. "Sure thing. You can sit right there on the bench if you want." I lower myself down to the hard, wooden bench. He kneels down in front of me, and starts to unwrap the bandages. "Uh, so. How was the ride up? When I first came to the Maze, I pretty much freaked out and stuff. But anyway. I can let you talk now." He sighs nervously. I put a hand on his shoulder lightly, before I even know what I'm doing. "Its okay. I like hearing your stories. Tell me something else." I smile reassuringly. He glances up and gives me the cutest smile I've ever seen. Suddenly I'm overcome with pain. Lots of it. "Oh, ouch! Ow ow ow!" I pretty much screech in his face. "Oh god, I'm so sorry! Sorry! Im not really cut out for this, so, uh, are you okay?" I look down at the poorly wrapped hand. "Oh yeah I'm okay. Sorry, that...Really hurt." He grabs my good hand and looks at me. "Can I do anything to help? I mean, I dont actually think I've done anything to help so far, so yeah." We both share a laugh. I touch his shoulder again. "No, really, I'm okay. It's okay. Now, where were we? Oh! You were... About to tell me a story?" I smile sheepishly. He smiles too, then looks down. "Man. You are too cute."