The Problem

"You want to know what your problem is?!" Yelled Lisa, frustration clearly shown on her face. Rosé shook her head, declining the offer to have Lisa explain 'the problem'. "Well I'm going to tell you!" Lisa placed her hands on her hips, "You need to toughen up! If you like the guy, tell him! Don't be afraid of rejection! He's just some guy!" Rosé gasped at the last comment. "He isn't just some guy! He's the hottest male on the planet!" Lisa rolled her eyes, "Yeah, well I've seen better." Another gasped escaped through Rosé's lips, disgust written all over her face towards Lisa's opinion about the guy.

"Why I nev—"

"Yeah, well now you have."

Flabbergasted, Rosé just let out an aggravated growl accompanied by a mean glare. They had been practicing. Practicing what you might ask. Well, to make it more precise, Rosé has been practicing, practicing to build some self-confidence and courage to say 'hi' to the guy without turning into a blob of distorted colors on the floor. How have they been practicing you might add, well, Rosé some how obtained a picture of Jungkook, which Lisa blew up and taped onto a stuff bear's face. Even if it was just a picture, Rosé still turned into those wonderful distorted colors that begin to blend and turn into a nasty yuck on the floor.

"Look! I'm not you! I can't socialize with men!"

"What 'men'? All I see are some teen guys that try to act like 'men'. Men are the men on television!"

Not being able to handle any more criticism, Rosé got up and left with Lisa yelling things like 'quitter' or 'pathetic'.

'I can't do this…how am I suppose to get him to notice me. I…maybe I should ask Yeri…' Rosé scrunched up her face in disgust. 'No way. I'll just be learning how to strut myself!' Rosé sighed. The wind slightly ruffled her Platinum hair. She was sitting, alone, at the park bench. The park was deserted, so it was the perfect place to think. But all the thinking she did just made her even more depressed. Rosé let out another sigh as she continued to stare at the concrete floor. She was so immersed in thought, she hadn't realize another figure approach her and take a seat next to her. She only finally realized when the unknown figure 'coughed' to get her attention.

Lifting her head up quickly, she turned to the intruder; her  eyes widening in shock, there, sitting right next to her was the 'man' of her dreams…literally. Just the thought made her feel all gooey inside. Imitating a fish while shaking her head from left to right, was all she could do.

Jungkook let out a small chuckle, that Rosé girl was something. He had been walking around town when he noticed her, slumped on the bench all alone. Being the curious guy he was, he decided to go and see what was up…but he also had another reason. He wanted to know if she was the one who he had been talking to lately.