Chapter one

Narrator POV

Today Normani was super happy beacuse she just got her wife (Dinah) a new car. They had been fighting for a week and she wanted to make it up to her. She pulls up to their house and and as soon as she walks in she hears her babies crying. She walks up to their room and sees that De'andre and Armani are crying. She picks up Armani and says "shhh... shhh.... it's ok mommy here's, rocks her back to sleep and puts her on the side of dearra.

Picks up De'andre and as soon as she does she smells why he's crying, so she changes him and he goes right back to sleep. She closed the door to her kids room and starts to her moaning coming from her and Dinah's room. She runs to her room opens the door and she saw dinah having sex with another woman.

Normani POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing my love, my rock, ride or die, my everything was cheating on me in my own bed.
"Dinah what the fuck are you doing, you got one of my babies crying and one of them sitting in his shity ass diaper, while you in here cheating on me, I say. "Baby it's not....first of all get you dick up out that bitch before you say anything to me", I say as I cut her off.

Dinah pulls out of the girl, wraps her self up in the sheet and runs to me and tries to grab my face, but I swat her hand. "Dinah Don't touch me, I dont know what the fuck you just did with that hand, and I dont know what that bitch got" I say. "Daddy who is this angry ass bitch" the girl in the bed says.

" This angry ass bitch is her wife, and if you dont leave right the fuck now, I'll drag yo ass out" I spit at the bitch. "Thh...try it bitch" she says to me as I jump over dinah, grap that bitch hair, and start to drag the naked hoe out of my house."and stay put bitch" I say as I slam the door and rush up the stairs.

Dinah try's to run after me but as soon as I got in my kids room I shut the door. "Baby please.... I'm sorry" she says on the other side of the door. I dont say anything while I'm getting my babies clothes and in a stroller. I pack their bags and say "we're gonna go for a ride ok babies".

I finally open the door and dinah isn't there so I walk down stairs with my babies and I remembered that I needed their diaper bag so I walk up to their room grab it and as soon as I get to the door way there's Dinah. "Dinah get the fuck out of my way" I say pushing her out the way, putting my kids in the car.

I try to get in the driver's seat but dinah pulls me back by my waist. " baby what are you doing, where you going, why you taking our kids" she asked me. " Me and my kids, are going to a hotel, and your breath smells like vodka, move back" I slap her and get in my car and drive off.

(A/n :Welcome to the first chapter of love and war how did you like it)