Chapter three

Dinah's POV
Here I am on the edge of a bridge scrolling through my phone looking at pictures of me and mani. I really fuck up. I should've talked to her about it, not go get drunk and fuck someone else. When I got to the last of my pictures, I heard some one walk up to me and say " Get the fuck off the bridge dinah, you're being stupid", I almost cry at the voice that I thought I'd never here again.
" I'm not going anywhere, I lost you and you were the only thing that made me happy and fell like life was worth living, now that l your gone what's the point".

Normani signs " What's the point, what's the fucking point dinah. So you're just gonna leave me here to run this illegal as drug shit by myself, we have come to far to turn back, we just close on this big ass deal and your just gonna leave" Normani yells at me. "Look mani, you smart as fuck, you'll be fine running this shit by yourself. Plus you still got the team with you, look there's nothing you can say that will make me change my mind"

I see Norman's eyes starting to water in the corner of my eyes. She then huffs and go in her back pocket, pulls out her phone, unlocks it, and pulls something up. "Look" she says holding her phone up. I turn around not really caring about what's on it until I come face to face with a picture of our kids photoshoot from when they were born.

 I turn around not really caring about what's on it until I come face to face with a picture of our kids photoshoot from when they were born

"So you gonna tell me, that your gonna leave them, uhh.... you gonna leave them wondering why did mamma do it, why did she want to leave us, we're we the problem, did she not love us enough to stay." Normani and I now had tears streaming down are faces."I dont want my kids to think or feel that way mani, I love them bu-" I couldn't finish my sentence before mani says " If you truly love and care about them, you'll get down right now and get in the car". Once she said that I knew that I couldn't do that to them, so I did exactly what she said, and got in the car. Never thinking about suicide again.