Been Ignored(Chapter 1)

Kacchan,let's go to the Amusent Park. U promise right?

Can't u see I'm busy. I'm not like u who can rest and I never said I'm promise.

Midoriya left bakugou office with tears. He not believe his fiancee turn to someone else. Midoriya goes back to his studio.without realise midoriya been called by his manager. Midoriya feel lucky for not getting mad.

At studio (Midoriya POV)

"Midoriya, you will have a duet with Shouto Todoroki.So don't mess up "
said Chisaki. "Shouto Todoroki... You mean from Endeavor Company"I asked him with exicted."Yes, midoriya.Now go greet him"said chisaki. I left my manager, chisaki with thumbs up. When I walk with phone on my, I accidentally Bump into someone who taller than me.

Mean while(Bakugou POV)

Deku keep bugging me. Can't he see I'm busy.Suddenly I hear knock at my door, I said Come in. Then the person open the door and reveal Kirishima,my number 2 assitant.I asked him what him want, but I'm being questioning back by him."Bro.. Don't go to harsh on midoriya.I saw midoriya left your office with tears, what you said to him?"ask that shitty hair. "Why you want to know,so you can tell your bakusquad? "I ask him back."Yes,but..don't you remember Todoroki?"said Kirishima."What you mean by that? " I ask him with feeling curious. " I mean,don't you heard what midoriya manager said... That they will have todoroki as a guest and make his own song on midoriya studio cuz Endeavor pay them.What if  todoroki start to fall in love with midoriya. "said kirishima."Don't lie to me you shitty hair, I know todoroki at a vacation in America.Nice try,don't waste my time to listen all that bullshit."I said to him.

To Be continue
Cliff hanger