My Enemy comeback(chapter 2)

After 3 weeks

Bakugou POV

Lately deku smell different,he keep smell different after back from his studio.Are deku cheat on me?  Impossible,no one can beat me.Maybe what kirishima say was true.I will find out tomorrow.Then after a second I hear deku, Kacchan I'm home said my deku.Yeah,whatever I said to him without realise that I to harsh on him but he just chuckles and go Straight to the kitchen.I hugging him from behind.

Midoriya POV

After I finish shower. I hear someone jump on the bed, well that's weird cuz it never happen.I go to my work desk to write a few lyrics for my new song.Then I hear Kacchan scream Deku!!  I'm rush to where I hear kacchan voice and only found he was slip down to the downstairs and can't stand. So I just chuckles and said to him bet this stupid nerd need to help someone clumsy. He reply by saying "Shut up, Deku c'mere help me." "Ye.s.s.Nope😁."I said to him "What did u say?!"Said kacchan.

Next Day(todoroki alert)

Midoriya POV

"Bye kacchan, I'm leaving now and Bakusquad said they want to have party at your office."*wave*  "Just leave already,you nerd"said bakugou. Sometimes I just wonder if he love me or care enough about me.

*At Studio*(still midoriya pov)

"Chisaki,hey birdy!" I said to him. "I'm not a bird. "  "But u wear mask that shape like a bird mouth"(Midoriya)  😑😑Chisaki made that face to me.

*MEAN WHILE*
Todoroki POV

"Shouto u don't have to be a partner with that gay artist or whatever he is.. U already have your job,our company and most important is u are ceo."said that old man.*sigh* "don't choose my path.. U don't deserve to choose my path"."I know what I'm doing that's why I let myself lead the path and why I can't live life like bakugou freedom".I gonna go to the studio.
*AT studio*(todoroki pov)

I wish I have my own moonlight(He means lover) I wonder if I can stole it from bakugou. Oh yeah, everyone and that stupid bakusquad said that bakugou fiancee like an angel with green hair.What if his fiancee doesn't like him but after I show up she must be chase my love. If that happen that mean I always can stole what bakugou have that I don't have.. SUGOII *laugh like pshcyo*"Todoroki-kun,good afternoon"said that green hair kid. But...

*TODOROKI FLASHBACK*

"I'm sorry I wasn't mean to bump at u,I have my eyes on the phone all this time. Please forgive me,sir."
Let's see he have fluffy hair, polite or humble., cute freckles with pretty face,pretty delicate body.... He need to be careful with that body cuz its like a girl body... Nice ass,damn he so thicc. But I'm normal no way😳😳wait...Let's test my brain

AHHhh!agsjsgjsjahssvsn WHY I IMAGINE I KISS HIM That's nOT what I mean by test my brain

(I love this video so much I even screenshot cuz the way this video been edit is so real. You should checkout this channel Shouto ToDORKy FuNImix and a little bit funny, what I love to watch is tododeku and bakudeku)

To be continue...

DO NOT REPOST OR COPY
ThANK YOU FOR READ MY STORY AND SUPPORT. ALSO THANK YOU FOR BEInG My FOLLOWER. YOU KnOW I scream when I GOT ThE news and I'm so freaking happy and APPRECIATe it will all of my otaku heart,depress heart and FUFU yaoi heart too.