Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Sebastian runs back inside and bursts into the waiting room screaming "Alx! They took Alx!!'

"What! Who took Alx?!" Sebastian hears Tokoyami say. "Toga did!" He says and everyone gasps. "Of course she did! That crazy bitch is in love with him!" Dabi said angrily. "It gets worse though. I think she took Jas to! We found blood on the ground and i don't think it was there before." "NO!" Kiki jumps up. "I'm going to get him back! And Don't try to stop me because you know well as any pop that I will find a way with or without your help. So don't try and stop me but help me!" Kirishima sighs giving in. "Okay. We'll all help. We'll get them both back!" He said putting his fists together in his signature pose activating his quirk. "Yeah!" Everyone said activating their quirks.

Alx POV

"Hm. Where am I ." I asked when I woke up in a strange room. I heard someone say something, but it sounded like they where really far away. "Alx! Oh Alx thank god your awake!" This time it was closer. I looked over and saw Jas sitting next to me looking concerned. "Jas? Where are we?" I asked sitting up from the bed I was sitting on. "We got kidnapped. By Toga." Just then the Bubbly Blood sucker walked into the room. Sitting down next to me. "Ah good. Your finally up! Shigaraki can you please come get the Red head?" She asked pointing at my sister. "No way in hell am I letting you touch her!" I scream as I jump up to protect her. However Im to late and Shigaraki grabs her by the neck placing all but one finger down. He starts to drag Jas out of the room and all I can do is watch. "Don't worry Alx. He wont do anything to her as long as you do exactly what I say." I nod at her having no choice. If I dont comply then they will kill my sister. "Perfect! Then dont squirm or push me away." She says as she stands in front of me and shoves me onto the bed. ((Dont worry its not what you think.)) She then sits ontop of me leans down and kisses me. 'Oh my god no! I have a boyfriend!' I think as I start to squirm instinctively at her touch.

*At the same time back with Kiki and the others* Kiki POV

"So what are we gonna do? How are we going to get my Boyfriend back?" I hear Sebastian ask. I ignore him as im trying to find an answer to his question. "Well first we need to find out where Toga took them. Then we come up with a battle plan." Everyone including me turn around to see Shota Aizawa better known as Eraserhead standing in the doorway with Mr. Aizawa standing behind him. "Mr. Aizawa? What are you doing here?" "Here you call me Eraserhead. Plus I am not your teacher anymore, so call me Eraserhead." The long black-haired male said. "But he's Mr. Aizawa." I say pointing to my homeroom teacher. "Your right Miss Kirishima, However when your fathers went to school I was their Homeroom teacher. Much like my son is for you all." He says quickly before turning back to the everyone. "If we are going to save Alx and Jas then we need to figure out where they are being held then make a plan to save them." I feel my father step up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Okay. Lets do it. LETS SAVE THEM BOTH Ground Zero are you with me?" He asks turning to Dad. "Always!!" Was his simple response.