The Uchiha Werewolf

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒉𝒂 𝑾𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇

Ladies and Gentlemen...

This is a story of rivalry, friendship, families, depression, abuse, and most importantly...

Love...

Long ago, the history of Kaguya came down to earth and had two sons and was able to seal their mother in the moon, and separated the ten tails into 9 jinchuuriki, finding new vessels for the tailed beast. But who knew that there would be one extra...?

Her name was Nalu, the weakest beast out of all. Hardly anyone even knew such a beast was alive, rather less think that is should have been. She was known as the no-tails beast. Only to be able to show her tails on the outside of the vessel.

Who knew that Kaguya had...a sister that came down to earth with her, as for protection over her? The name was Galla, and she was...unique in her own way. White tail, white wolf ears, she was short and looked very young. She was a smaller and more animal-like resemble her older sister. When her sister, Kaguya, had her two sons, Galla also gave birth, and it was to a daughter.  

She had taken some of the looks from her mother, but also looked more human or wolf-like. The daughter was just five years old when her mother died, due to Galla helping her sister's sons seal in her older sister. 

Kaguya was betrayed by her own family, but due to her wanting to take back all the power. Galla's daughter was named Kagu, right after Kaguya. One of Kaguya's sons was to stay at the moon to watch over 10 tails, pacifically his mother, leaving the other to look after Kagu.

Over time, Hagoromo, the son that stayed on earth, had two sons of his own. Indra and Asura. Kagu also had a daughter a few years later, named Ruo. She didn't resemble her mother at all but looked completely different. The only thing she had in common with her mother was her black wolf ears and white tail. 

She had been named a species called 'The werewolf' from having to act like a wild wolf more than an actual human and same for the looks. What made her mother, Kagu, mad is that her daughter didn't resemble her, and Ruo was able to make a discovery that she was able to turn into a wolf. 

Kagu grew jealous, but then decided to use her daughter for good usage and storage. Kagu sealed the beast that was in her into Ruo when Ruo was 3 years old. Ruo was...actually really mad about it, and so was Hagoromo, who banned Kagu from going near her own daughter. Ruo was really good friends with Indra and Asura, but those three also got into their arguments sometimes. 

The three then became rivals, and then what Ruo had to do...was chose witch cousin to be with. She called them brothers because their father felt like her father, making her call them brothers to feel like they were. Indra wanted to choose a path full of hate and revenge and get stronger, while Asura wanted to have peace and work together to be strong. But she didn't want to choose...

The three battled, and all Ruo wanted was freedom from both of them, even though she did love them. She just wanted to be alone, but also wanted to not walk down harsh paths. Sure, she wanted to see her family but not to the point where she has to fight every big battle with them. Teamwork, to her, just made every decision much harder to choose and was somewhat a waist of time if you're already strong enough, and she sure was.