That Fucking Bitch

Hero's pov

"Hero did you tell anyone you had a fiance and a baby on the way?" She looks at me questionably. I gulp as I say "it has to be that fucking bitch." "What fucking bitch?" She says getting pissed. "Listen baby the photo shoot I did earlier I had to do it with this bitch Sienna and she kept trying to come on to me and I was getting so annoyed and pissed off because she wasn't trying to take no for an answer so I just blurted it out that I wasn't interested because I had a fiance and a baby on the way" I say to her frantically. "That fucking bitch" she says getting up off the bed as she starts to pace around I jump up and pull her in my arms and say "baby it will be ok." "How Hero we just got engaged and people already know before we've even told anyone besides Mercy, Felix and your parents" she says exasperated. "Wait you told her I was your fiance before you even proposed?" She asks me. "Yeah love I knew you would be eventually and it just came out" I sigh. "Are you mad at me?" I ask her. "What no of course not babe I'm pissed at that fucking bitch what gave her the right to tell our business" she says. "I'll call Jamie and have him handle it" I tell her pulling her in for a kiss. "Thanks Hero I'm sorry for freaking out at first" she says wrapping her little arms around my waist as she snuggles her head into my chest I rest my chin on her head and we just hold each other for awhile. We go back to bed and snuggle together as we fall asleep. The next morning I wake up and Jo is already gone. I look around the house for a note but don't find any I begin to panick when Diesel comes over. Ok so she didn't take him for a walk. Where the fuck is she? I run upstairs and grab my phone to call her after a few rings it hangs up meaning she declined my call. What the fuck is going on?I decide to text her quickly typing in.
Jo🌍♥️: baby where are you? I'm extremely worried and you aren't answering your phone. Please call me back as soon as you get this love you baby girl.

I pace back and forth waiting for a response from Jo after an hour I hear the door open and Jo comes walking in with a lump and bruise on her face. All my anger disappeared and was replaced by fear. "What the hell Josephine are you ok?" I ask her running to her side and looking at her face. She starts to cry and say "I was just in a car accident Hero." "What where were you going?" I ask her. "I needed to see Jamie to get this situation handled" she cries. "Are you ok? Is the baby ok? Why didn't you answer me when I called?" I blurt all these questions at her. "I'll be fine, the baby is fine and I didn't answer because I was being treated by a paramedic and my phone was still in the car" she says. Then she cries out " by the time I got my phone it was dead and I couldn't remember anyone's phone numbers so I sat in the hospital all alone until I got discharged and took an Uber here." "Oh my God baby I'm so sorry. I should of been with you" I say caressing her cheek she winces from the pain and I lead her over to the couch while I grab an ice pack. "Here put this on your lump baby" I say placing the ice pack in her hand. She holds it over the lump and bruise as she winces and cries out in pain. "Does it hurt a lot?" I ask her as I pull her legs on to my lap I take her shoes off and massage her calves and legs. "I'll be ok babe" she says and she moans out as she says "wow that feels good babe you should be a masseuse." "Trying to take your mind off the pain" I say continuing to rub her legs and then I move to her feet. "Well it's working" she says as she closes her eyes and moans from pleasure. Fuck she's getting me hard calm down wanker your girl just got hurt now is not the time. "I have a follow up appointment to have another ultrasound to measure the baby and everything" she says. "Ok let me know when so I can be there" I tell her giving her a kiss. "Next Monday at 11am" she says. "I'll make sure it's cleared baby" I tell her. She smiles as she pulls out a piece of film it looks like a picture but I can't tell. "What is that?" I ask her. She hands me it and I look down and I see a little head and arms in an ultrasound picture at the top they printed out the words Hi Daddy I love you. I immediately start to cry as I grab Jo in my arms I sob as I say "that's our baby boy." She giggles as she holds me close saying "your so sure it's a boy aren't you." "100%" I say tickling her. "Well we can find out in 3 months according to the Dr. I'm 8 weeks along now" she says laughing and swatting my hands away. "I already know" I say smugly. "Ok shore shore" she says mocking me. "Oh your gonna pay for that love" I say. "I need to rest Hero I'm in pain" she says pouting. "I'm sorry love I forgot for a second you always consume me" I say caressing her cheek. I pick her up and carry her up to bed as I lay her down on the bed she pulls me down on her giggling. "Baby your in pain" I say kissing her gently. She smirks as she takes her top off and then pulls her shorts down leaving her in just a red lace bra and panties. "Fuck" I say as I stare at the goddess before me. "Yes fuck me" she says as she grabs my joggers and pulls them and my boxers down in one swift motion. My hard length springs out as she grabs on to my dick and starts to pump up and down licking me from my tip to my shaft and then back up again. I groan as she coats my dick in her saliva. She pulls me out of her mouth and smiles as she slides her panties down. "I want to try it side ways" she says as I climb into the bed. "Fuck ok yeah" I say. She lays on her side as I spread her legs wider I guide my dick over her slit collecting her wetness I slowly glide into her and we both moan at the satisfaction. I hold her ass and hips as I thrust into her reaching a different sensation from this position it feels different but fuck if it feels fucking amazing. "You feel tighter like this" I say thrusting into her. "Mmmm" she moans as her eyes roll in her head. "Fuck baby cum with me" I say as I continue my slow pace. "Faster" she pants out as she reaches between her legs she begins to rub her clit as I slam into her I feel her legs begin to tremble as her walls clench around my dick her juices coating me I groan out "I love you so much" as I let my seed loose inside of her. We lay there catching our breaths as I pull out of her I roll her towards me and move her damp hair off her face. "I love you Hero" she says running her hands through my hair. I give her a kiss and go and grab a wet towel for us to clean up we can take a bath together later. After we clean ourselves off a little I ask Jo "you hungry love it's past lunch time and I didn't even have breakfast because I was so worried about you." "Yeah babe I'm starving too let me cook for you" she says getting up and throwing her shorts back on and my t shirt. "No love I got it" I say throwing my boxers and joggers back on. "Ok thanks babe" she says giving me a kiss. We both go downstairs and Jo goes in the living room Diesel follows her and snuggles up to her as she sits on the couch. I smile as she pets him and tells him that he is going to be a big brother in 7 months. God I love this woman she is too perfect for me but I am too selfish to let her go.