Chapter Thirteen: Raving

Lily

"What's happening?" Issac said as he entered the door.

"What do you mean?" I asked, standing up. Finally we were leaving.

"I can literally smell the sexual tension in here." He said, looking between Derek and I.

I snorted, "Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes, "What I feel right now is frustration. I'm frustrated." I said.

"Sexually?"

"Stop it." I hissed, punching his arm. "Can we go now?"

"No." Derek shook his head.

"What?!" I snapped.

"What you heard. I have to tell Issac the plan." Derek said as he stood up, unfolding his arms.

"Are you kidding me?" I said, "Why can't you tell him on our way there?! Are you doing this on purpose?"

He shrugged and turned toward Issac.

"I hate you." I muttered, cursing all the way toward where I was sitting.

"Okay, we can go now." He said, walking toward the door with Issac.

"I hate you." I repeated, standing up.

"You get to drive." Derek said.

"For real?" I asked surprised.

"No. Let's go." He said, giving me one of his wide smirk. As I walked past him I punched his shoulder. "That didn't hurt one bit."

"I'll make sure next time I throw you a knife with wolfsbane on it."

We headed toward Derek's car. "Hey, I wanted to sit in the passenger's seat!" Issac said.

I glared at him, "I'm not in the mood for your whines."

He went to sit on the back and Derek started the car. The whole ride was in tension. I glared at the window.

Issac sat up straight from his seat and leaned forward so he was between Derek and I in the front.

"You know — I was actually being serious about the whole sexual tension thing."

"I'm actually being serious about punching you in the face." I retorted, giving him a look.

He raised his hands in defensive, "All I'm saying is that it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable."

"Shut up." Derek and I said.

Once we reached the vet clinic, we all hopped out of the car and went toward the entrance.

We knocked and Scott opened the door. I walked up to him and flicked his head. "You idiot! What were you and Stiles thinking leaving me there with them?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Well, it's not like it was my idea, so . . . . Wait, what's he doing here?"

"I need him." Derek said flatly.