❄️ Part Sixteen

12th June 2020
(Victoria's pov)

Finally this house is starting to glow up. I'm happy with what I have done so far and of course I had some help from professionals and Jungkook.
They have worked really hard and everything starting to look good, but i still have some work to do.

One of my projects now is to  fixing up the library room, my mom's favourite room.
I had a picture in my head on how I wanted it, and I really hope that the workers understand my vision, I talk to one of the workers when I heard my phone buzz and I went out from the library and into the living room and took a seat  down on my chair hoping it will be Jungkook who texted me.

Jungkook
Hi sweetheart! How are you doing? Can I come this weekend? I miss you so much already.

Victoria
Hi! I'm doing fine, just working on the library now. How are you? Are practice going well? Yes of course you can, can't wait!

Jungkook
Nice, can't wait to see it. I'm sure it will turn out beautiful. I'm doing well, but really need to see you and have you in my arms again.

Victoria
That's good to hear. Can't wait to see you too. I miss you. Have a good day at practice sweetie.

Jungkook:
Thank you princess. I'll call you when I'm done, okey? Have a good day you to.

Victoria:
Yes that's good! Talk to you later sweetie.

Even though tough Jungkook is a celebrity and always have things to do he always check up on me and every night before bed he calls me just to talk and he's a great boyfriend, I can't be more happier with him. He always take care of me even though he isn't here, and this boy is making me fall hard for him.

Walking into my room I feel tired after a long day. Living in a place were there is workers all the time is exhausting, always having people around, noises from machines and hammering on the wall.

I walk around my room trying to figure out how I want it, I haven't done anything about this room, but I'll think I make this the master bedroom.

The moonlight shines through my window and a light catches my eye coming for the closet. Walking up towards it I see a pink box.
Taking the box down and putting it on my bed trying to remember but when I open the box my eyes widen as there was a bunch of pictures of me and Jimin which made my heart beat faster immediately, my eyes starts to tear up and I smile while memories starting to go through my head.

(Flashback)
"Do you have to go?" The dark haired boy asked with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I have to, my dad isn't going to give up, and I am tired"  the bright eyed girl says before hugging the boy in front of her.

"Can you at least stay here with me for a little while? He said while hugging her tighter feeling his sobs taking over him.

"Yes" the girl said with a heartbroken voice. They both knew she had to leave, but they didn't want to face the reality quite yet.

"What will happen with us?" The girl says and she could hear his heartbeat beat faster.

"We will be apart for a while, but I promise you here and now that I will wait for you no mater what" the boy said kissing the girl's head.

"No, I can't let you live like that so please promise me you try to be happy and do what ever you want. Do your best at school. Focus on your dancing. I know life have big plans for you" the girl say making the boy in front of her cry even harder. She stroke away his tears with her hands, making eye contact.