❄️ Part Twenty five

16th November 2015 (flashback)

"You have to let him go" the big man told the girl with the bright eyes.

"No, I won't. He's my soulmate" the girl said making her dad in front of her laugh.

"That boy? Your soulmate? Korea have really made you stupid" her dad said making her eyes fill with tears.

"You know soulmates is just something that exists in fairytale and bad movies" he speaks again. Making the girl look down. Tears falling down her eyes from the harsh words from her own dad.

"You only think that because no one on this earth wants to be yours" The girl speaks bravely. Knowing the man in front of her wouldn't like it.

"Don't speak back to me" the man said before slapping the bright eyed girl face, making her fall on the floor.

"How dare you? I'm trying to protect that little heart of yours, but if that's who you gonna act then fine I'll tell you the truth even tough it would break every single part of you" the angry man spat making the girl look up at him trying hard to hold back her tears.

"He's dead! He died a few months ago, I never knew how to tell you about this" he said looking at the little girl in front of her not feeling a little bit sorry for his words.

"He can't be" the girl screamed. Not holding her tears back anymore. Her heart broke to million pieces, and she felt like she couldn't breathe.

"How can a dead guy be your soulmate? Wake up from you fantasy and grow up!" He spat at the broken girl on the floor before he stormed out of her room. The girl felt like she died that day. How many times can she die and still be alive?"

4th july 2020
(Victoria pov)

I woke up in the middle of the night with a new nightmare, not only a nightmare, but a memory.

My heavily breathing and my heart beat felt like it would jump out of my chest and made me stand up from bed, trying to calm myself down.

I know why I have this nightmare, it's because of him.
It couldn't be him?
He didn't look like him and even though it was dark and I couldn't see him clearly I know it wasn't him, I would have known right away.
He is dead Victoria and dead people don't jump out of their grave and start walking around to look for a key, and Jimin would have recognised me right away, I haven't change at all or maybe he have forgotten all about me?

My heart clench from the thought, it is so much I do not understand and don't make sense to me.
Why was Mrs Park calling him Jimin? And why the heck didn't he correct her, he told me his name was Suga and I would have known if it really was Jimin, I would have seen it in his eyes, but again I didn't get a good look at his eyes because of his cap, but that Suga guy didn't have Jimin chubby cheeks, and that's a fact.

Suga is maybe only a family member and that's why she called him Jimin?
That's it!
She's old and of course she would mix up names, we all can do that.

I walk around my room feeling every single thought about Jimin and this Suga guy making my head spin.

I laid down on my bed again as I try to convince myself that all this is just a mix up. That the real Jimin is still dead, Suga is a family member and Mrs Park is old.

I soon fell my eyes getting heavier and fall asleep.

"Princess?"
I feel some kisses on my neck, slowly waking me up out of my slumber.
Trying to move I feel a grip on me holding me back, I jump up from the bed in panic and turn around only to see that Jungkook is staring at me with a big smirk on his face.

"You really should stop scaring me!" I gasp as I holding one hand against my chest.

"I'm sorry baby, I just wanted to surprise you!" He's reply waving his arms signalling me to embrace him, I laid back down and pull him into a big hug throwing my leg over him and snuggle my head into his neck.

"I really missed you!" He says kissing the top of my head.

"What are you doing here? I thought you had to much to do? I ask smelling his scent in.

"I wanted to see you" he replied with a smile stroking some of my hair away from my face.

"You drove 4 hours just for being me with one day?" I ask, he laugh a little giving me a kiss on my nose.

"I would have drove many more just to have you in my arms" He push me away a little before attaching his lips with mine.
The kiss starts to get heated but I push him away breaking it.

"Noo waaaay?" He whined as he is trying to kiss me again, but again I move away.

"I want to take a shower first" I smirks giving him a quick kiss on the lips before making my way towards the bathroom. I hear he sigh which made me smile but I want to feel fresh and clean before anything happen.

(Jungkook's pov)

I hear the shower running, I start to feel a little restless and jump out off the bed and starts snooping around in her room.
I have been here many times, but I never get the change to look at her things.

I look at some of the pictures of her and Alex she had hanging in her mirror and wow - they really look like day and night.

She with her light hair and blue eyes, he with his dark hair and brown eyes, I smile to myself thinking that the beauty on the picture is all mine.

I turn around and saw a pink box under the bed and of course my curiosity got the best of me as I take out the box thinking it was something dirty inside.
I open it up and I feel my heart clench as my eyes I starting to tear up.

Going through the box I see a bunch of pictures of her with Jimin, some of them as childeren and some of them in an older age and one of the pictures catches my eyes.

He was standing behind her and had his arm wrapped around her shoulder while he leans forward to look at her with a big smile and she looks at him with a gaze full of love.

They really look head over heels in love in this picture.
I turn the picture around and read the handwritten words on it 'my soulmate, I'll always be waiting - Jimin'
My breathing stops reading that.

He really was in love with this girl, maybe I underestimated how badly in love he were in her?
She is a girl which it is easy to fall in love with.

"Jungkook, are you sleeping?"
I put everything back inside the box and put it back under the bed before I throw myself on the bed and pulls the covers over me to pretend that I am asleep.

She really love this guy, how can I ever compete with that?
She's isn't mine to keep.