The girl and the black haired villian

"I know but it's getting late and I would like to go home! I have a test tomorrow!"
     "Fine, I'll see you tomorrow"
I never considered myself popular but my best friend, Mina, is very popular. I'm in a close friend group with Mina, Bakugou, Kirishima, Sero, and Denki. We are close but they are far more popular than me.
     That's why I wasn't sure about going to the party but they dragged me into it. Bakugou was really didn't want me too leave since he 'needed' my support when talking to Kiri. They like each other but they won't admit it. I finally got away so I started my way home.
     It was about 1 in the morning so the streets were empty. Even though there's no one on the streets it would be faster if I took the back alley. It should be fine.
     It was darker in the alley but just visible to see where I'm going. I've taken this alley many time but for some reason this time feels different I feel like someone is watching me. My heart is pounding in fear.
     "What are you doing here? Are you lost babygirl?" That deep raspy voice scared me!
     "Who said that?" My voice shook a little more than I wanted it too
     "I'm Shigaraki. The leader of the league of villains...."
     That's the last thing I could remember before everything when black