Let's take it slow

After losing their second child the couple stop any sexual activities and instead took care of their little baby Taeil. The realization of their unborn baby  being gone made the two husbands heartbroken.

It had already been a year since the incident happened, wich made Taeyong want to try once again,meaning wanting to have another child. He had recently noticed that his husband was getting impatient for wanting to have sex with him. Taeyong couldn't blame him, he also craved for his husband's touch and lustful but loving kisses.

And so Taeyong decided one day that he would wait for his husband to come back home and ask for his permission to make love once again. But instead of being rough, it should be loving,slow and a bit lustful, since he wanted to savor this moment with Jaehyun.

A few hours later passed and Jaehyun had finally returned from work, he took off his shoes and made his way inside only to notice his husband on his phone with his head lowered.

Jaehyun approached Taeyong
"What are you doing?"

Taeyong lifted his head to see his lover standing there
"Oh hello...."

"Is there something wrong Taeyongie?"

"Jaehyun can I talk with you?"

Jaehyun was surprised but still sat next to Taeyong nonetheless.

Taeyong sighed before looking at Jaehyun and finally spoke

"I think........."
"No.........
"I wanna do it Jaehyun......"

Jaehyun looked confused and he was he didn't understand what Taeyong was saying.

"Do what Taeyong?"

"I wanna have another kid....."

Jaehyun was visibly shocked at was his partner said.

"You want to? You REALLY want to?"
"Are you sure Taeyong?"

Taeyong instantly nodded as a response to his shocked yet excited husband.

Jaehyun's eyes lit up and he swiftly picked up Taeyong in bridal style and brought them to their room and closed the door making his way over Taeyong whom he had thrown on the bed earlier.

"Jae....."

Jaehyun hummed in response while staring at his lover with lustful eyes.

"Can you go slow?"

Jae snapped his eyes towards the pair of eyes of his cute and adorable partner.

"I don't wanna sound rude or anything but may I know why babe?"

Taeyong was shocked by what Jaehyun called him. His husband used to call him that name when they were dating and ever since they married he didn't call him that way anymore.

"It's just that we haven't done this in a year and I'm not used to being touched by you since it's been a while" Taeyong said while blushing madly wich made him cover his face.

Jaehyun smiled and removed Taeyong's hands from his face as he started to give a lustful and slow paced kiss on his husband's pink lips.

As they were making out Jaehyun bit Taeyong's bottom lip gently asking for entrance. Taeyong instantly gave permission as they started to twist their tongues together.

They got undressed and Jaehyun took a blanket covering them up as he continued making out with Taeyong.

As he removed his lips from the other pair of lips he got close to Taeyong's ear and whispered.

"I'm going to insert my fingers first to loosen you up okay?"

Taeyong nodded in response.

Jaehyun took a bit of lube and put it one his fingers as he firat entered one finger.

Taeyong felt discomfort but slowly felt it being replaced by pleasure. After Jaehyun had finished loosing up his lover he put his tip to Taeyong's hole.

"I'll go in slowly okay?"

Taeyong hesitantly nodded.

Jaehyun started to insert his member and heard his cutie groan but as he entered more he heard moans instead wich turned him on.

He stopped and let his husband get used to his member. When he saw his hyung in less pain he started to thrust at a slow paste.

As tiny moans came out of Taeyong one of them was more higher pitched meaning Jaehyun had found his special spot. He kept hitting there as Taeyong continued to moan loudly as Jaehyun kept touching his prostate with his member.

Taeyong's walls tighten as he came, Jaehyun thrusted into Taeyong one last time before cumming into his husband.

They got washed up and cuddled.

"I love you Jaehyun"

"I love you too Taeyong"

They both smiled at one another before they slowly fell asleep in each others embrace.