HOW MANY BABIES!?!??!

Taeyong was shocked at what they had said when he visited the hospital and sat there on the couch still in shock and lost.
Jaehyun was also as shocked as Taeyong.

You see...

As they visited the hospital and wanted to know how many babies should come, never would they have thought of having not more of 3 or 4 but freaking 6 kids

"Really? 6 kids?........I......wtf Jaehyun"

"How is this my fault-"

"How quick are your fucking sperms-"

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!?! Let mother nature do her thing-"

"Well mother nature is a bitch now"

"Hey it's not that bad.........is it?"

"WELL YES IT IS IF YOU'RE THE ONE CARRYING THE DAMN BABIES JEFFREY"

Jaehyun sighed and thought what to do to help Taeyong and though of something

"I know this may sound a little dangerous but......what if we wait till a time they're formed enough to be take out and put into cubation?"

Taeyong looked at him as if he was crazy as hell wich he did seem to Taeyong at the moment

"Jaehyun are you fucking serious-"

"Its either that or you suffer more with 6 babies in your stomach with your skinny frame! Tae I love you and care for you and believe me the choice of getting them out when formed enough is better than you suffering for so long okay?"

Taeyong was about to retaliate until he was cut off by a little baby Taeil coming down the stairs and smiling at them but went next to Jaehyun and nodded at Taeyong

"Dada is right mama, I don't like seeing you in pain or hurt with a booboo...."

Taeyong sighed and smiled softly and nodded picking up his son and kissing his head giving him to Jaehyun as he went upstairs to take care of the other kids.

Some time later

Taeyong was laying on the bed and was a little nervous but scrunched his face as this one particular pregnancy was taking a very big toll on his body. He gripped Jaehyun's hand and got kisses on his forehead, lips, cheeks, etc all from his lovely husband.

Jaehyun felt bad but knew that Taeyong was a strong person and could get through it. He comforted him and whispered encouraging and beautiful words to his beloved to calm the love of his life down at least a little.

The doctors came in and started to get ready to start their procedure. Jaehyun felt Taeyong tense up and griping a little more and comforted him once again to calm him down wich he did successfully.

As they continued the procedure time passed by fast yet still slow. Taeyong would cry every time hearing a crying baby and Jaehyun put their foreheads together and kissed his beautiful husband and smiled happily hearing their kids.

When finally done they stitched Taeyong up and showed him his tiny babies. He cried out of happiness but that happiness lasted shortly as they had to put them in incubation to help them as they were still premature.

Taeyong stayed at the hospital to rest a little but was happy since he could visit his babies and smiled seeing them

"Hello Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno and Haechan~"

He cooed seeing each of the boys adorable features and played with them a little and would smile more feeling their tiny hands grip the tio of his finger and continued to do so for a while.

He soon got interrupted by someone entering the room as well and smiled brightly seeing Jaehyun and waddled ran to him hugging him making the two giggle.

"Where are the kids?"

"They're with Baekhyun and Chanywol along with their kids"

Taeyong nodded and smiled. He was grateful that Baekhyun would take care of their kids for him and wouldn't complain in the least even if they were already busy with their kids.

"Wanna go see the babies?"

Jaehyun nodded and Taeyong introduced them one by one and said their names and pointed out their unique features they all owned separately.

Jaehyun chuckled as to how excited Taeyong seemed and when they were done he kissed Taeyong lovingly and smiled softly and do did Taeyong and they just enjoyed their sweet quiet moment as they hugged and felt each other's love for one another.

FINALLYYYYYYYYY
I HAVE DONE IT GUYS
ARE YOU HAPPY?!?!?!!?

But on a serious note thank you all for being patient with my slow ass
I might be starting to find love in writing again!
I think school was the reason as to why I couldn't get any ideas or anything at all.
But now that I'll be getting winter break after tomorrow I'll try to update more but maybe I wont I have actually no idea ahhaha

Anyways
Other than that
Thank you for reading and have a lovely time♡