sutputra to angraj

The man walked towards the center of the arena. He had a warrior like face. He said "I am a much better archer than this Arjun. So when there is me, how can you make you announce your own shishya as the best archer". Arjun was annoyed. But guru drona was taken aback. He asked "what is your name kid?". He said "karna, and I am a much better archer than him".

Arjun was trying to surpress his anger. Then karna said "and I can prove it". Vrinda just turned towards mata kunti. But when she looked at her Vrinda saw some dasis taking an unconscious mata kunti towards her chamber.

Vrinda thought krishna knew the answer but did not ask. Then guru drona said"look kid, you are a commoner this you are not to fight a rajkumar". Then karna said "guru dev, here I am not a commoner, I am just a warrior. Can't a warrior fight another warrior" then guru drona said "fine, then tell which cast you are from." Karna fell silent then he gathered the courage and said "I am a suthputr". The crowd went silent. Then guru drona said "sorry, but a sutputra cannot challenge a rajkumar". Then the crowd started to shout "go away sutputra, go away sutputra". "Stop, he is not a sutputra" duryodhan's voice came.

He continued "from today onwards he also is a kshatriya". But pitamah said "duryodhan, you have no right to do that". Then duryodhan said "you're right pitamah, I have no right, but my father does. Go on father, announce him as a khatriya". The king hesitated but said "yes, I now announce karn and the king of Anga". Then duryodhan said "see mitr karn, from today onwards you are not a sutputra but Angaraj karn" karna joined his hands towards duryodhan in gratitude. Then he said "come Arjun fight me now". Arjun looked at guru drona who nodded. Then Arjun and karn had a force battle. Till the sun was down they fought. But as soon as the sun set they stopped.

Then Arjun said "don't worry you are a king now there will be many more chances"
Karna just nodded.

*********************************

Arjun was practicing archery in the armoury. Soon he heard someone. He said " come Vrinda". Vrinda asked "how did you know it was me". He said "how can I make the grave mistake of not recognising your presence".

Arjun stopped shooting the arrows and sat down on a nearby seat and motioned her to sit beside him. She sat and she touched his shoulder and asked "want to talk?". He looked into her eyes in which he saw only concern, her concern for her friend. He nodded and started "it's just that I am feeling ashamed of not being able to defeat that sutputra". Vrinda said "Arjun, he is Angaraj from now on, and stop calling him that", Arjun nodded.

"And.." she asked. Arjun nodded "I felt like he insulted me, putting me down in front of everyone". His face showed anger, which he tried to surpress. Vrinda clearly noticed this and changed the topic, "anyways, are you really gonna drift you mind from my sakhi Subadra" she smiled and Arjun too couldn't surpress his smile.

Then Vrinda said "hey, by the way it's evening already, we have to get ready for the grand feast. And look at you sakha, you are sweating like anything, now go take a bath and be my Arjun. I'll wait for you in the garden", saying so she got up and Arjun also smiled and nodded getting up to get ready.

After getting ready quickly Vrinda went to Subadra's room and dragged her to the garden. Vrinda didn't speak a word on their way to the garden. Subadra too didn't bother to ask the matter. They reached the garden and simply started talking.

Arjun got ready and just as he said he came towards the garden. But he stopped on his tracks as he saw Subadra with Vrinda. He became a little bit nervous, he thought. Hey prabhu, what is this? Why am I nervous all of a sudden? Really Arjun, stop acting like a fool and walk towards them. He started to walk towards them. His took his footsteps really slowly. He reached near them. He smiled at Vrinda who reciprocated and then turned towards Subadra and said "pranipat rajkumari". Subadra too said "pranipat rajkumar, and please drop the formalities", she smiled.

Then Vrinda saw Dushala and went towards her leaving behind Arjun with Subadra. Arjun understood everything. A part of his heart wanted to thank Vrinda for this moment but the other part didn't. He then turned to look at Subadra who was smiling at him. He too small smiled at her. Hey mahadev, just look at that smile!. Subadra felt shy and thus she looked down. Arjun enjoyed this gesture of hers. He just widened his smile.

Seeing Arjun not speaking anything Subadra decided to start. "So rajkumar, my sakhi Vrinda told me that you play the Veena". Arjun started "well yes, I do, my gurudev's wife meaning, my gurumata taught me". "I see" was all that Subadra had replied back. Arjun smiled.

Soon Arjun and Subadra came to where the musicians were playing music

Soon Arjun and Subadra came to where the musicians were playing music. Vrinda & her 4 sisters, Dushala, the rest of the Pandavas, vasudev and dau were all standing there listening to the music. Both Arjun and Subadra went and stood with them. Arjun just smiled at Vrinda and she passed one back to him. Then suddenly Dushala said "bhrata Arjun, you play the Veena right". Arjun nodded. "Why don't you show a bit of your talent to us huh?" Dushala asked smiling widely. Arjun was going to reject this proposal but soon sahadev said "arey, bharata I am pretty sure that rajkumari Subadra wants to hear you play". Suddenly Arjun turned his head towards Subadra who was smiling at him. Arjun said that he will play the Veena. Kanha smirked mischievously. Arjun just threw a glare at both kanha and sahadev and went to play the veena.

So Arjun started to play a most melodious tune. While he finished he heard everyone clapping for him happily. He turned towards Subadra to make sure she liked it. But by seeing her beautiful smile he understood that she didn't like it, instead she loved it. Now he was beyond happy. But that happiness was ruined by the sound of duryodhan. Duryodhan came along with karna who was now dressed royally.

Duryodhan threw his evil smirk at Arjun and said "oh my god what a beautiful song Arjun. I never knew you had ladie talents. Here you go wear some ornaments too", duryodhan threw a golden necklace at Arjun and began to laugh. Arjun's face turned red and he was trying his best to control himself. Then karn said "maybe when there are beautiful girls, you can also dance in order to entertain them", saying this karn and duryodhan started laughing.

"Angaraj!!", Came Arjun's angry voice. Then Arjun took his sword and was about to attack attack Angaraj. But he stopped as soon as he heard a strong voice.

"Stop right there Arjun!!".

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys, so I know that this chapter is really small, but I assure you that the next chapter will be much more longer.

Do stay tuned guys, and I shall update sooner next time.

Stay tuned guys and do tell me in the comments if you want me to add any scene of your interest.

Cuz I shall add your suggestions and thoughts to my stories too.

K guys, so till the next time

Bye🤗🥰😊