Are you sure? A Late Night Pt. 2

"Me?" Charlie asked with shock on his face

"Yea... I don't know," Leo said with shame on his face.

Extremely embarrassed and not wanting to look Charlie in the eye, Leo buried his head in his hands. Charlie knew Leo was upset, but he didn't quite know what to say to him. Leo's words had stolen the words right out of his mouth. Charlie knew Leo was gay now, but never did he expect Leo to get a boner over him.

"I'm sorry, I'll just leave," Said Leo as he suddenly stood up, sniffling.

As Leo walked by Charlie, he reached out and grabbed Leo's hand, holding it in his.

"You don't have to go anywhere, Leo - It's okay," Charlie said, looking up at a tearful Leo.

Still not making eye contact, Leo said, "No, it's not okay. I'm getting a boner over my best friend, and now you're going to hate me because I have feelings for you,"

"No, Leo. I've already told you - nothing you could say would ever make me hate you," Charlie replied, "And maybe I have feelings for you too..."

"W-what?" Said Leo, surprised "But-"

Before Leo could say anything else, Charlie pulled Leo down onto the couch across his lap and pressed his lips against the smaller boys'.

At first, Leo was surprised, but he quickly gave in, and passionately kissed Charlie back. Leo had never felt such warm pleasure in his life. Sure, hugging Charlie was always awesome, but Leo had never imagined that he would get to kiss the boy he had been friends with for so long. It was like heaven and earth collided, and all of Charlie's pure, heavenly warmth spilled over to Leo across the bridge that was their lips. And this warmth spread through Leo and sprouted emotions of joy, happiness, and the feeling that everything in this world was perfect in this one moment. Charlie was perfect.

Before today, Leo had never realized that he had feelings for this older boy. Before yesterday, Leo had never even realized he was gay. Leo supposed he had been attracted more to the cute boys at school than anyone else, but he had never been looking for a relationship, so he didn't think twice of it. Now, Leo knew that the only way he could ever be as happy again as he was during this kiss and if he was in a relationship with a boy - this boy. Charlie Joe Lenehan.

After kissing for another minute, the two boys pulled away at the same time, and in a sexy voice, Leo said with a smirk, "Is there... anything else I can do for you... anything at all?"

"Well now that you mention it....," Charlie replied, also smirking.

Minimally Sexual Content Below

Leo sat upright in Charlie's lap and began grinding his ass against Charlie's crotch slowly.

"Fuck," Charlie moaned and grabbed Leo's hips, pulling Leo in closer as he moved his hips to collide with Leo's little ass.

Leo began to grow hard in his pants and turned around to face Charlie. Wanting more action, Leo climbed on to Charlie's lap and proceeded to kiss the man, wrapping his hands around Charlie's think neck. As the two kissed, Leo slowly raised and lowered his body, pressing his bottom harder and harder into the other man's crotch each time.

Charlie closed his eyes and firmly grasped Leo's waist and kissed over and over again. Wanting even more, Charlie picked Leo up, wrapped the boys' legs around his waist, and walked to his bedroom, all the while still kissing. Charlie placed Leo on the bed, leaning over the younger boy his face inches away from the others.

"I want more, Leo. But only if you do," Charlie said, pulling away from the kiss.

"I want you in me, Charlie," Leo whispered in Charlie's ear.

Charlie grinned and reached for Leo's hoodie, pulling it quickly up and over his head along with the shirt. Charlie's denim jacket and shirt were soon piled on the floor next to the other's clothes.

Charlie leaned down to kiss Leo again, but this time Charlie planted his lips on Leo's neck and sucked hard enough to leave a deep purple mark.

"Your mine now and I've proved it," Charlie said as he continued to kiss down Leo's neck gently.

From the neck, Charlie moved down to just above Leo's collar line, where he sucked lightly, not leaving a mark this time, but still producing a slight moan from Leo.

After indulging Leo's newly found sweet spot several more times, Charlie again lowered his body to plant gentle kisses on the boys' chest, where Charlie also took the opportunity to lick and gently nip at Leo's pert nipples. And still, Charlie moved further and further down Leo's skinny body, planting kisses along the way, until he reached the younger boys' hemline.

Charlie placed his mouth against Leo's bulge and kissed it through the smaller boys' pants. Leo moaned and began running his fingers through Charlie's thick blonde hair.

After kissing Leo's crotch a few more times, Charlie put his fingers on Leo's pants and gave a light tug, silently asking Leo permission to remove them.

Leo, heart racing, didn't trust himself to speak, so he simply nodded eagerly at Charlie.

"Are you sure?" Charlie asked, looking up at his best friend of six years.