[!] You're The Best

SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW!

Shocked. That was the only way to describe the way Leo felt at that moment. Charlie had just asked him to be his boyfriend. Was he even being serious? Leo didn't know what to think, let alone say. His heart was racing and his mind wouldn't function. He thought there was a possibility of them being friends with benefits maybe but never had he thought about having a real relationship with Charlie. What will our fans think? What will my parents think? Charlie was the first person Leo had ever come out to - no one else knew that he was gay, not even his own mother.

Charlie saw Leo hesitating and said "It's okay if you say no, I suppose I jumped the gun," and with his words came a look of disappointment and sadness.

"Don't be an idiot, Charlie - I'd love to be your boyfriend," Leo said, hating to see Charlie looking sad.

When he heard the response, Charlie's face lit up and he was beaming with happiness.

"I promise to be the best boyfriend you've ever had," Charlie said.

"Well considering you my first, and hopefully the only boyfriend I'll ever have - I don't see much competition," Leo replied with a sly smile.

Since they were both moderately drunk, they called an Uber to take them home. Arriving at their apartment, the two boys stumbled into their apartment and fell onto the couch. Immediately, they started making out.

Charlie broke the kiss first and said to Leo "I'm going to make it worth your while, baby," with an excited look on his face. Jumping off the couch, Charlie got down on his knees and faced Leo, who was still sitting on the sofa. Leo was also looking very excited, but also a little nervous. Even though this wasn't the first time, he still thought that maybe it was wrong to do this with his best friend. Boyfriend thought Leo, We aren't just friends anymore. With this realization, he relaxed a bit more and nodded for Charlie to continue.

Not wanting to wait a moment later, Charlie used his fingers to quickly pull down his boyfriends' pants, exposing his large boner. Charlie's eyes widened from seeing Leo so sexually stimulated already. He must be horny, Charlie thought. With the pants out of his way, Charlie took his hand and rubbed his bulge, earning a low moan from the smaller boy. Leo was growing so hard that it was starting to stretch his underwear - making it uncomfortable.

"Let me help you with that," Charlie said as he pulled Leo's underwear slowly down and over his feet.

Leo felt only a little embarrassed this time, but when he looked at Charlie, he did not see someone about to laugh and make fun of him - he saw someone who truly cared for him and loved him. And Leo loved him too.

Charlie grabbed Leo's 5-inch cock and started to slowly jerk him off, all the while fumbling his balls with his other hand. Leo was still not used to having someone else touch him in such... pleasurable ways and he was a moaning mess. A tiny bit of pre-cum poured out through the tip of Leo's dick and Charlie laughed, loving how the other boy was so turned on by him.

Seeing the white liquid, Charlie leaned forward, and licked Leo's tip, causing an even more high-pitched moan. Charlie loved seeing Leo squirm under him, completely vulnerable. But he loved to please him even more, so he positioned his mouth over his throbbing cock and lowered his head, putting every last inch in his mouth. Leo was not expecting this and let out a mixture between a gasp and a moan. He screwed his eyes shut and threw his head back in pleasure.

"Fuck yea, Char. Suck me, daddy," Leo moaned.

Charlie smiled and continued to suck Leo's dick, occasionally licking it and playing with his balls.

After another few minutes of this, Charlie picked Leo up by the waist, wrapped the other boys' legs around him, and carried him to the bedroom, locking the door behind him. Setting Leo on the bed, Charlie climbed over top of him and the two started making out with each other. Occasionally Charlie would thrust his lips into the other boys' crotch, causing both of them to give off a hearty moan. Finally, Leo couldn't take it anymore and said to Charlie "Fuck me, daddy," In a low, husky voice.

"Yes, m'prince," Charlie replied, taking off his shirt, followed by Leo's. When he saw that Charlie was beginning to unbuckle his jeans, he took over for him, allowing Charlie to relax. Teasing him, Leo slowly unbuttoned the other man's pants and then pulled the zipper down. Then he told Charlie to lay down, which he did. Leo positioned his ass over Charlie's crotch, moving back and forth over his clothed dick, making him harder and harder.

"Stop fucking teasing, babe," Charlie said, gasping at the feeling of Leo's ass against his crotch.

Leo didn't want to upset Charlie, so he obeyed and removed Charlie's underwear. They were both entirely naked. Leo just sat there for a moment, taking in all of Charlie's beautiful body and realizing that it was all his now. When Charlie asked what he was looking at, Leo just giggled and shoved Charlie's cock in his mouth. Charlie moaned, taken by surprise, and let his head fall back against the wall.

Leo returned the favor for Charlie and proceeded to suck his dick. Even though it was still only the second time Leo had ever sucked a guy, he felt confident in what he was doing and was pleased to see Charlie moaning and groaning under his touch. Leo could only fit about 3/4 of Charlie in his mouth at once, so Charlie took the liberty to grab Leo's long blonde hair and thrust it into his mouth. He started to gag, but Charlie kept going fast and faster, fucking the younger boys' throat raw. Charlie knew he was about to come, so he stopped, taking his hand off of Leo's head.

When Charlie got off the bed, Leo was confused and disappointed.

"Don't worry, my little prince, I'm not finished with you just yet," Charlie said with a growl.

Walking back over to the bed where Leo was laying, Charlie took the boys' legs and pulled him over to the edge of the bed, and made him lay down on his back. Charlie got on his knees and used his tongue to lick Leo's asshole, preparing it for the beast to come. While doing that, Charlie also used his hand to pump Leo's dick slowly. Every so often, Charlie would replace his tongue with his finger, pushing it slowly into his ass.

Once Charlie thought Leo was prepared enough, he stood back up and positioned his hard cock just outside of Leo's entrance. Charlie looked his boyfriend in the eyes, asking him silently for permission to continue.

Responding to the question, Leo grabbed the back of Charlie's neck, brought his head towards his, and whispered into his ear "Fuck me raw, daddy,"

Charlie just grinned, kissed Leo, and shoved his monstrous dick into him. The smaller boy moaned in a high-pitched voice. Even though he had felt Charlie's dick in him before, he still wasn't used to the huge size of him. Soon enough though, Leo's pain turned into pleasure and both he and Charlie were filling the silence with gasps and moans and all the sounds of hot, hot sex.

After several more minutes of Charlie thrusting and pumping Leo at the same time, they both started to come undone and were close to their orgasms. Not being used to this yet, Leo was the first to cum, getting it all over his chest and Charlie's hand. Shortly after that, Charlie pulled out of the smaller boys' ass, climbed on the bed, and sat on his knees over Leo's chest. Charlie then started to pump himself as fast as he possibly could, aiming directly for Leo's face. Seeing what the other boy was trying to do, Leo gladly opened his mouth wide, ready to take whatever came out of Charlie's dick. About thirty seconds later, Charlie's muscles in his arm were burning but relief came quick in the form of white, sticky liquid and it shot out over Leo's chest, his face, and into his mouth. More and more just kept coming and Leo swallowed every bit that he could get into his mouth, loving the sweet taste.

Charlie was exhausted, as he was the one doing all the work this time. He sat down next to Leo and licked his hand clean, which had both of their cum on it. After that, Charlie leaned over Leo's chest, and cleaned him up as well, replacing the white cum with the clear saliva from his mouth.

"How do I taste, baby?" Charlie asked with a grin on his face

"Like honey," Leo said with a smile.

They both laughed and laid there, panting.

"You're the best, Leondre Devries," Charlie said before the two of them fell fast asleep on the bed.