Day 10

PVO no one
   It had been 10 days since they started working. Lim really trusted Li. Hun and Zeke kept the clock tower nice and trained together. Everyone was actually having a great time.
      "Li! Come today's hanging day!" Lim said excited. It confused Li. Are they Hanging someone? They made there way to the docks undercover so no one would notice them well mostly Lim.
      Three men had there necks tied ready to be hung but they are on a boat and there's no under platforms opening. Suddenly the boat started and they hung the men over the edge for a few seconds and brought them back over and do it again.
       "Li I never asked, where are you from?"
        "Let's talk about later." Li replied to Lim. Li had a discussed face. It confused to Lim why she acted like that even though the other day she nearly beaten two men to death. We walked back to the palace.
       "Morning Sir Ackerman." The man at the gate said to Li.
       "Morning Mr. Ackerman." Li said to the man at the gate. They do look similar Lim thought. "Oh Lim this is my brother Mikae."
       "Your majesty." Mikasa bowed to Lim. Lim rolled his eye but the shook his hand. Lim noticed that the Ackerman family look very feminine compared to most men but underneath they are far more skilled.
      "Li and Mr. Ackerman where are you from?" Lim asked.
     "We live in the north clock tower from the docks. We were born there. Most of our family is dead because of sickness. We took in Eren. I lost my little sister making me the youngest in the family and Mikasa the oldest. We also live with Commander James." Li said explaining. "Our family didn't have a lot of money or experience so we would sneak out to where the guards would trained. In the end we found a new way to fight. So when we joined training nothing would stop us from the top." Lim was amazed by the two brothers. Mikasa and Li couldn't help feel bad for lying to him. He's been very kind but if you kill then you must be killed Li thought.
          Later that night
      "Li I hope your not gonna get to attached with Lim." Mikasa said jokingly.
       "Don't worry I'll kill him in no time." Li said cold hardly. Little did she know Lim was right outside the door. "I'm not gonna get attached, hell I could kill myself and not care of people's reaction. Lim would live for me to kill myself, stupid." Lim took it as a joke and everyone in the room picked up on him being there.
    Lim knocked on the door. Eren answered.
    "It's a little late don't you think?" Eren asked.
     "I'm the same age as you. And if anything Li should be sleeping today her wrist started bleeding." Erens head shot to Li. Li looked down sadly.
       "Li! We talked about this!!" Eren yelled at her.
       "I know I didn't cut myself, I just started bleeding. It happens sometimes at least it wasn't the big scar." Li replied. "Now Lim come in. Also what are you doing here?"
       "I wanted to see where you live. It's very clean in here."
        "Yeah that's cause Li is a clean freak."Mikasa said jumping on Li happily.
      "Wait why is Hun here?" Lim asked looking shocked at the male.
      "See Hun is here because we thought it fit to get to know you before working for you." Li said. Lim nodded in understanding. "And now he's kinda part of the family. I hope you don't mind." Luckily Zeke wasn't coming home any time soon.
      "How many bedrooms does this have?"
       "Well Eren and Li share one, I share with James, Hun shares one with Meke, My uncle is coming home soon and there's a lot more for family friends who are coming and living with us." Mikasa said taking a swig.
        "How's paper work going? Have you heard anything from the land across the sea with those Devils." Eren asked.
         "Apparently there really is nothing Zeke is training knew kids to take it down but that's it he hasn't spoken much because apparently it was traumatizing." Lim explained.
       "I bet I mean Devils like they say. You know Lim would you call Eren, Mikasa and me devils?" Li's eyes turned red to kill. Lim got nervous looking at Li with a knife in her hand. "Of course I'm joking." She laughed and put down the knife.
      "Of course I wouldn't." Mikasa circled around him. Eren, Hun and James watched as the two circled him like hawks and there pray.
      "But Li you see, you just did." Mikasa said taking out her swords. Lim looked so scared. Li took out hers as well.
      "So Lim would you call us Devils? Because we are. And I don't like lies you might just lose a fingernail." Li said with a creepy smile. Lim was shaking. When they both stopped walking and put there weapons down laughing. Lim started laughing but the next moment he had a sword threw him and coughing up blood and fell to the floor. "That was easy. I think I'm going to sleep."
    'Back to cold to the heart Li.' Eren thought to himself as she walked away to there room.
    A few minutes everyone went to there room and went to sleep. Later when Eren was dead asleep. Li cleaned up Lims body and everything. She then erased him from everyone's mind.
     "Now I'll send them home and make everyone forget." Li said to herself. Eren was right behind her as Li said a few words in an unknown language. Suddenly Eren was back at camp in his bed and no Li. Reiner and Zeke went back to running back to the land across the sea. James was normal, Hun didn't even matter. Li was erased from everyone's mind and basically the world. She sat up there in the clock tower alone once again. "It was fun while it lasted but Yamir I'm ready to go home now. I did as you asked. And now I'm gone to them so make me really gone." With that Li started to disappear into the air.
     'Eren destroy them all.......'

   Eren shout up out his bed.
       "What a weird dream."

   The End