Chapter 1

A beautiful gold necklace on a lovely velvet case. It had amazing designs that scream rich. "Don't want it" a women spoke, shoving the necklace away. "But n/n- "Giorno. Listen here kid" she sighed. "I appreciate it, really I do. But seriously, this is too much. I'm fine living with you, but giving me these expensive gifts everyday hoping it would make me happy? Do you think of me like I'm some gold digger? Only staying with you for the money and gifts? That's too low...even for me." A scoff escaped her lips, and a glare stayed on the younger male. "I mean, I do get it. But seriously, I bought these for you. And seeing you not even batting an eyelash for them, it hurts y/n..." he trailed off, with hurt in his eyes. "You know what..." She sat on the couch with a hand on her face. "I tell myself everyday, that your obsessiveness would eventually fade off. But you're giving me, more and more reasons to get the hell out of this place, and harder for me to leave you, seeing how much you absolutely can't handle being without me" her gazed lowered down, not daring to look at the man. "But I'm done... I'm done Giorno" She stood up, with her hands on her pockets. "I'm leaving. And don't try any funny business here" She spat, with a foul expression, as she took one last glance at the boy and slammed the door to her room closed.

After slamming the door shut, she twirled the keys she stole from the maids that work in the mansion, and locked her door from the outside. "Buh-bye" she chuckled to herself, whistling an Anonymous tone. While she was doing that, the male from inside the room yelled something that y/n didn't even bothered to listen to. After turning to another corner, she heard the slamming of a door and chuckled even more. "I gotta run away" she let out a tender but mischievous smile and began sprinting away.

The maids never go into this area, so all I gotta do is just find out a way to crank this window open.

Grabbing a metal pipe she found randomly, she smashed the window open. "That works too" she shrugged, smashing the other remaining glass and crawling up to the window. And as soon as she reached outside her heart stoped, there they were... Giorno's right hand crew. They were patrolling every area and where about to come near to her. "Calm down y/n. Deep breaths. Just think of a plan" she mumbled under her breath.

As if a light bulb appeared on her head. She had an idea. "Kekekekekekekkeke" she laughed weirdly and then approached the guards. But before doing that, she made sure to hide the metal pipe behind her. "Ah- Guys! There! I found her!" Mista yelled out to get the attention of his crew who were already too far for them to hear him "Don't go running off like that! Giorno's going crazy right now. Lets go before he smashes a window or something." He grabbed your shoulder but paused. "Mista was it? Great. I need you too help me escape from this place." She innocently told him. "Escape? Are you joking? There's no way you could do that and there's no way I would help you do that! I'm loyal to Giorno" he held up a hand to his chest and right at that moment, y/n slammed the metal pipe to his head with impressive speed and knocked him out in an instant.

Y/n smirked. She looked through his pockets and searched for the his gun. "Where does this dude keep his gun?" She turned him over and her face dropped.

Wow keep it in the bulge. Amazing.

Unimpressed, she took the gun in disgust and kicked his face for one last time for her enjoyment. She snorted, cocking the gun and kept it close to her. Always ready for anything.

Meanwhile

Gold experience broke the door down and Giorno was met with his subordinates. Bucciarati, Abbacchio, Narancia- but wait... where's Mista? "Did you find her? And where's Mista?" Giorno questioned, trying hard to keep his calm facade. "We have no idea. And Mista? We heard him yelled something but we couldn't make out what it was." Bucciarati explained with his silky and chanting voice. "Abbacchio, use Moody blues and replay what happened here" Giorno ordered, his voice slightly wavering on him. Abbacchio really wanted to say no, but he could feel the worry in Giorno's words so he did as he was told. "8 minutes ago should be fine" He grumbled, taking out his stand and replaying.

His stand appeared inside the room and took form of girl in her late teens "I'm leaving. And don't try any funny business here" the replay played the part where she slammed the door shut and locked the door. "Buh-bye" the replay chuckled then it started walking off, and which all 4 of the men followed Moody blues. A loud slamming of a door could be heard and it made y/n chuckle. "I gotta run away" she claimed, doing exactly that.

A few seconds later

They reached inside the room where y/n broke the window and Bucciarati zipped an exit out the room to follow the stand. Then they watched as she slammed Mista's and head found his gun. "I'm not going to lie, he was packing and he was really hot too. I'd smash" just as the replay said that, Giorno's eyes darkened and his eyebrows furrowed. He was clearly jealous. The gun cocked and she kept it close to her. And then she said "Although, I would prefer a little more titty window" she muttered to herself and began running away once again. Those words made Giorno- oh Bucciarati and Abbacchio as well feel kind of good about themselves.

They left Mista

The replay continued and it suddenly stoped, they have only been following it for 3 minutes but it seems you stoped in place. "Damn it... Do I really have a chance to escape? I mean I already did but he's going to find me eventually. He's the literal Mafia boss of this country." She began. "I don't know... Like I could get used to him. Live a carefree life or whateveva. No! No! Stop it y/n! Pull yourself together. There's no going back now." She then continued on her path to get the hell out of Italy.

A few moments later

The replay then showed a house that used to belong to y/n. The boys all looked at Giorno and he nodded . Bucciarati made an entrance to the house where the reply stoped at her old room. "She's there" Abbacchio mouthed to Giorno, in which he gave him a knowing look.

Giorno silently opened the door. "Tesoro?" He questioned, looking around the room and found a still y/n on the window. "Not again" she groaned, rolling her eyes and shooting the gun at Giorno's direction, which he barely dodged. Y/n then jumped out of the window. "Golden experience!" Giorno summoned his stand and it turned one of the objects laying on the go run into a vine, which grabbed a hold of her leg before she could fully reach the ground. They ran towards the window and saw a pissed off y/n looking directly at them. "At least be gentle! I don't like hanging upside down!- Giorno... I feel nauseous..." her face started turning green and she placed a hand on her mouth. "PULL- blehgh- ME UP!" She begged, not wanting to remain upside down. Giorno immediately noticed her state and pulled her up. She dropped tot he floor and forced herself not to vomit. "Ayo what the hell was that for?!" She screamed at him, "Have you gone insane?! You should know that if you hang someone upside down for too long they'll die. And you know very well that I GET NAUSEOUS EASILY!" She ranted on and on. She then rolled on the ground with her her hands on her head, screaming for no reason. "Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid" she repeated over and over again. "Y/n don't lie on the ground it's filthy!" Giorno kneeled down to her level and tried to get her up, but instead y/n pulled his face closer to hers. "Listen here Giovanna. I do what I want to do. And it's honestly so embarrassing that you try to treat me like some kid. I'm two friggin' years older then you, you got that? Cause I've been t r y i n g to explain that to you for years now and you never understood." She looked at him with a predatory gaze about to kill its prey any moment.

....

"Now get off me and pull me up too" her face changed into a more pleading one since she could barely breath again. He sighed and slowly bought you up. And just as that happened, she turned the other way and breathed in.

"NIGERUNDA-