6k special

(The next chapter will coming up next in a few days this is just like some short stories)

Late night convos with Giorno, Trish, and Fugo (This is before they meet Diavolo FYI I haven't watched Vento Aureo in such a long time so the time line of kind of messed up)

It was late at night, the three 1985 teens were all up along with the others. They were all heading to Church of San Giorgio Maggiore to deliver Trish to the boss. Everyone in the turtle had this weird atmosphere around them, Giorno, Trish, and Fugo were all sitting at one couch.

Trish in the middle, Fugo to the left, and Giorno to the right. Fugo just stared at Trish in wonder of what she was thinking, and Giorno was just thinking of something very important.

"Giorno... Fugo..." Trish mumbled. The two males both turned to her. They were about a few inches apart from one another, but they still heard her. "Is there anything wrong Trish?" Giorno asked first. "O-oh well... You see, I was just wondering how old you guys were... I-I know Giorno is my age but like... Fugo how old are you?" Trish awkwardly asked the holed boy.

"... I turned 16 this year" He answered. "Ah, I turn 16 this year as well" Giorno said immediately after Fugo answered. "Same. I guess we're all born in 1985... Which is kind of c-cool if you ask me" Trish giggled, Giorno smiled. "Yeah... It is kind of cool. I never really get along with kids my age. I'd like to say they're quite immature, but of course that's excluding the two of you"

Fugo gave a tiny grin, "I'm not friends with any one my age, I went to university at very young age and mostly grew up with people way older than me. A-and my parents don't really care about me so I didn't really had anyone around until I joined the gang"

Giorno paused, but then replied "I didn't really had a parental figure growing up, my parents weren't exactly the greatest" Trish frowned slightly, "My mom was great when she was still alive, I'm sorry for hearing that the two of you didn't have a parental figure" Fugo chuckled, which cause Trish to rethink what she said.

"It's not a problem Trish, Bucciarati basically raised me since he found me."

"That's very nice of Bucciarati" Giorno commented, "Yeah..."

"I'm scared... I don't know what to expect for my dad. I-I mean, where has he been been from the last 15 years of my life? Why didn't he tried to find me before, or even try to find my mom?! S-sorry for yelling, it's just..." Trish took a deep sigh. "It's all too much"

"I get it, we all get it Trish. It must have been so hard for you to comprehend this, but I'm sure things will be all right." Fugo says, "Right?"

Giorno grins "Right"

Trish gives a bittersweet smile, "R-right"

Alexa' and Y/n's random convos (Including Matthew in some parts)

It was the afternoon, school had ended and the trio decided to get some lunch. They ended up picking a gelato shop and ordered their gelato. "So, Y/n" Alexa perks up, "Ya?" Y/n replied.

"Remember this place?"

"What... Exactly do you mean?"

"Oh come on! Remember? Me, you and my cousin went here, at this same shop. Remember?" Alexa leans to Y/n. "Ummmm, what are you trying to get from this exactly?" Y/n asked, leaning away from the females piercing grey eyes. "Ughhhhhhhhhhh okay, blond hair" she started.

"Mhm"

"Purple eyes"

"Mhm..."

"Weird bangs"

"Okay..."

"Pretty and cute"

"Ummm-"

"Really smart and he's young"

Y/n squinted her eyes, trying to remember the person Alexa is describing.

"Oh come on- he's last name is a desert!"

Suddenly something snapped within Y/n. "Ahhh no Alexa really? Right now? You want to mention him right now?" Alexa giggled. "You used to like him~"

"Well I wasn't the only one was I?!" Y/n shouted her cheeks lit up red, Matthews ears perked up. "Wait a sec- who liked who?!"

"I liked him yeah, but at least I didn't confess and got rejected~"Alexa teased, "Maybe that's why you stoped liking younger men~? Is it because you're a sore loser~? Mhm? Y/n~?"

"Alexa I will tell aunt Eli" Y/n threatend Alexa. "Okay okay fineeeeee, I won't mention him again. Just don't tell my mom k?"

"Fine."

"Wait what are you guys talking about- I feel so left out..."

The end

Sorry for the late chapters, I'm trying to find inspiration to write again but it's really hard. I will try to update soon.

Sincerely, your mom.