day one | pistachio ice cream

"rise and shine!"

a loud voice woke jisoo up from his sleep. not really ready to wake up, jisoo dug his head into the pillows groaning.

"'m tired,"

"maybe you wouldn't be if you didn't stay up so late every night,"

"it's not my fault that i found a new anime to binge!" he finally opened his eyes and turned to the voice that had so rudely woken him up. "and you're here too early anyways,"

"it's literally one pm," seokmin chuckled, sitting on jisoo's bed and rubbing the older's leg.

"i said what i said,"

"wake up~" he shook jisoo's body slightly. "we have to do something today!"

"why~?" jisoo groaned. "i'd rather stay in my room all day,"

"too bad! the phrase is be gay, do crime! not be gay, stay at home all day!"

"but it does rhyme. second one sounds better,"

"jisoo," seokmin pouted. jisoo could even hear the pout in his voice. "just to the cafe? and maybe the cinema? i'm sure they have some good films,"

"... fine," he agreed. "but i'm getting coffee and ice cream, okay?"

"deal!"

jisoo got up and forced seokmin out of his room while the older got ready. he just put on a sweatshirt and skinny jeans, nothing fancy. he checked his phone, looking at the date. july twentieth.

why was the summer so close to ending? he had to go to america on the twenty-fifth, since the college he would be attending was there. jisoo wished that he could tell seokmin about how he got accepted into his dream college and how he was going to go back to his birthplace and live there for four years. but he couldn't bring himself to do it. how was he supposed to tell the love of his life that he was going to another country in five days?

seokmin's life was practically planned out already. his parents ran a cafe- the one jisoo and seokmin were about to go to- which they'd hand down to him once he got older. and that would be enough to make a good living. jisoo could move in with seokmin soon, while the older attended college nearby. it would be perfect.

but jisoo needed to go back to america. it was his birthplace, his home. and the college that hed only ever dreamed of going to just let him attend. he couldn't determine the college he was going to based off of his current boyfriend. he needed to take this chance and go to america.

he'd tell seokmin eventually. soon. very soon. he promised himself that he would, so he would follow through with it. yeah. maybe today. that's what he'd do.

"you ready yet?" seokmin called, knocking on the door. "you're taking a while,"

"yeah, i'm ready," he called back, walking to his bedroom door and opening it.

"i will never fail to be amazed at how good you look in a sweatshirt,"

"why thank you," jisoo smiled, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"but also, why are you wearing a sweatshirt? its literally summer,"

"because why not? they're nice,"

"but you're gonna literally burn-"

"i'll be fine, minnie," the older gave seokmin a peck, effectively shutting him up. "lets go,"

"o-okay," seokmin blushed. even though they'd been dating for two years, seokmin still wasn't used to kissing the older. every kiss made him blush furiously and become a mess. jisoo thought that he looked adorable when a flustered mess, so he constantly took that to his advantage.