Two

Y/n

We arrive at the airport at sunset

We arrive at the airport at sunset. I could tell Gideon was uneasy because when I went to grab my suitcase he kinda pushed me to get his. Morgan saw and looked at me. I walked to him and Read joins us.

"He never stands with his back to a window. When I was between him and the doorway he asked me to move." Morgan says and I nod.

"He pushed me to get his luggage," I add.

"That's hyper-vigilance guys. It's not uncommon in post-traumatic stress disorder." Spencer says and Hotch comes up next me.

"Just how much disorder are we talking about?" Morgan asked slightly annoyed.

"Morgan, it's been 6 months. Everything's okay." Hotch says and we continue walking.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SPENCER REIDS GLASSES

We arrive at the police department. Hotch introduces us all.

"This is Special Agent Gideon, Special Agent Y/n (THEY IUSE YOUR FIRST NAME WHEN THEY INTRODUCE YOU SO IT DOESN'T GET CONFUSING), Special Agent Morgan our expert on obsessional crimes, Special Agent Reid," Hotch says and Gideon corrects him by saying Dr. Reid. "Dr. Reid, our expert on, well, everything, and after 2 years busting my butt in this office I hope you remember me." And they laugh. Gideon goes up to the board and examines it.

"He's willing to travel with the body," Gideon says. Hotch looks at him.

"Then he drives a vehicle capable of concealing one," Hotch adds. Me, Spence, and Derek all go and examine the board as well.

"1 in 7.4 drivers in Seattle owns an SUV," Spencer says.

"Explorer with tinted windows," Morgan says.

"But how do we know it's his car? Ted Bundy drove a VW bug." I say.

"What about a Jeep Cherokee?" Hotch asks.

"Jeeps are more masculine." Spencer answers. Gideon turns to face the officers.

"We all know how an unsub feels about asserting his masculinity." He says. Hotch walks over to him.

"When did the bureau become involved in this case?" He asks.

"After the fourth body. He dumped that one out of state." A man answers.

"On purpose," I say. Reid looks at me.

"If so, knowledge of law enforcement does suggest in criminal record." He says.

"Or that he watches television. May I?" Morgan says and asks for the file. The man gives Morgan the file and he looks at it.

"So you wanna see our suspect list?" The man who handed Morgan the files asked. Hotch shakes his head.

"No, we won't look at a suspect list until after we've come up with a profile. It keeps our perspective unbiased." He says.

"When do we sit down with your task force?" Gideon asks not taking his eyes of the evidence boards.

"4:00." Says the man who was standing behind Gideon. Morgan looks up.

"An accurate profile by 4:00 today?" He asks shockingly. Gideon begins to walk to another board.

"Not a problem." He says. Hotch follows him.

"Agent Gideon, where would you like to start?" He asks. Gideon points to a picture on the board.

"At the site of the last murder." He says.