Six

Y/n

Me and Morgan were still trying to get into the computer

Me and Morgan were still trying to get into the computer. Reid, Hotch, Gideon, and Elle all go back to the station. Morgan finally decided to call Garcia after I told him to 700 times.

"You've reached Penelope Garcia in the FBI's office of supreme genius." She says and I smile.

"Hey it's Morgan, I need you to work me some magic here."

"I'm here too. We've got a program called Deadbolt Defense and a girl with only a couple hours to live so what do you know?"

"Then you've got a problem Deadbolt's the number one password crack-resistant software out there. You're gonna have to get inside this guy's head to get the password." She says and I sigh.

"I thought I was calling the office of supreme genius?" Morgan asks.

"Well, gorgeous, you've been rerouted to the office of too friggin' bad," Penelope says and I smile.

"Thanks anyway," Morgan says and ends the call.

"This is gonna be fun," I say sarcastically and Morgan nods.

🚔🚔🚔

We walk into the bathroom and Morgan checks the medicine cabinet.

"My name is Richard Slessman, and I have trouble sleeping." He says. He hands me the pills and I examine them.

"Jesus, he must have had a lot of trouble this is like 4 pills on 1," I say. Morgan leads me out of the bathroom and lays on the bed.

"Okay. What do I do when I'm trying to get to sleep?" He asks himself. He starts moving around looking through the drawers by the bed and I do too. Morgan finds CDs and a CD player. We look at each other then we look at the rack of CDs.

"Guys, a little help. We're going through every one of these CDs. Scratches, wear, and tear. I wanna know which CD he plays the most." I say as the other FBI agents come in.

"Let's go," Morgan says and we also look through the CDs.