author's note

hi y'all!! thank you for reading through my minsung book.

this was largely based on the fact that skz said that minho is a huge tsundere and i'm a simp for tsunderes so

i'm sorry if the book seemed awkward with all of the crazy chapter lengths :( i wrote this in the notes app so i didn't really plan chapter lengths, so some chapters are super long because i didn't want to split the scenes up

this next part is a bit about me and my thoughts while writing, so feel free to skip

okay so, minho's very first lines, where he talks about how he hates how society romanticizes high school was a thought that i had to myself a while back. if any of y'all are anime, k-drama, or even fanfic fans, you know that a lot of romances begin in school. honestly, it frustrates me a little bit because it gives teens an unreasonable expectation for high school. i'm not the prettiest or skinniest girl at school, and i don't think there's any girl who has an entourage of boys following after her. in reality, high school is difficult, and it is more about learning stuff about the world and about yourself. i know that i'm personally not ready for a relationship, but i can't help but hope that i might have a high school romance that's as carefree as the ones portrayed on tv. there's something about it that just screams youth. but there i go again, falling into society's artificial scenarios. i'm torn between conforming and believing that something like that can happen, and facing reality and accepting that my high school romance isn't likely but that's okay, too, because i don't need a picture perfect romance to bring me satisfaction in high school. so! that's how i feel about that topic and it kinda influenced the whole book, though i didn't really emphasize that theme a lot LOL it was more of just my inspiration. 

if you skipped, start here :)

anyways!! i hope that everyone is doing well :) please look forward to more books!

thank you so much for reading.

end.