School

Hope you guys like it. It's my first story I publish in Wattpad.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        "Ughhh" I growned it's my first day of school as a Senior and I can't find my clothes that I had just bought yesterday with my best friend Anna. "Finally!" I cheered when I found them in the corner of my walk in closet. I put on a long sleeve, white, loose crop saying "Whatever"in big black bold letters, I also put on some black, skinny, leather jeans. Plus my black leather combat boots.When done I brushed my long, black ,straight, up to hip hair so it was at least somewhat nice and didn't look like I just woke up. Put on a little bit of mascara and red lipstick. To be honest I think I look hot though. 

        As I grabbed my bag from the floor next to the door I grabbed my black GalaxyS6 frm my night stand. I ran down the stairs, grabbed the keys to my 2014 black Nissan Altima and of I went to pick up my friend a.k.a bitch Anna. I threw all my stuff on the back of the car then texted her I was on my way to pick her up. As I was starting the car I noticed someone had already moved to the house next door but, I had to admit it was no surprise that someone had already moved in because it was a very nice big house just like mine with a 2 storied high floor. I then went on my way to pick up my bitch.

        Anna wasnt far away from my house only 2 blocks away so I got there pretty quickly. She was ready to go with something somewhat like I was wearing and looking like but she had a long black sleeve shirt which was plain, black skinny jeans, and she had honey shoulder length hair, plus she only had shiny lipstick. She was already waiting in the front steps of her house.

        We pretty much talked about how we wished had classes together so we don't have to hear bitches and douch bags nag at us or have to be hearing stupid teachers nag at us for how "disrespectful" we can be.

        As we get to where we normaly sit in the cafeteria for the morning we hear everybody talk about a guy that moved from Michigan to here in Illinois, some say he is a hottie some say he is a looser. It really irritates me hearing people gossip when they don' know shit, but oh well it's always going to be like that no matter what.

        As I keep hearing more and more about this guy I wonder who he is, especially since there isn't a lot of people who move in around here. 

         Anna and had gone to the office to get our schedules, we had seen if we had any classes together and when I saw that we had all together but gym and rotation I was pretty happy to tell you the truth.

         I put my stuff in my locker and went to hang out with my friends, they were all guys the only girl friend I had was Anna so most people for that reason to didn't mess with me, because I will probobly start fighting with them or my friends here would handle it. I'm proud to say they are my friends no matter how bad ass they are because they can be all a softy when it comes to me so yeah.

        I spend my whole morning with the guys and Anna till first period started. When the warning bell rang we stayed their waiting for the final bell to ring. When it did we all went to our lockers again to grab our stuff for class. Anna and I had first period class together so it was pretty cool, because we made jokes when ever the teacher will turn arround especially since she was pretty old and we were seated all the way in back in the corner while the populars were on the other corner. 

        As second period came up and we are late again to our Math class we enter laughing really loud of how our last period in Englissh went , my math teacher  all of a sudden came a up to me and was technically yelling  "Why are you two late?" as soon as she said that everybody then was looking at us
As they were starring at us I thought this is going to be fun, but before Anna could reply I said  with a smirk  "Oh it's cuz I was busy buying you tampons"

         "Excuse me young lady but have you never been tought to respect your elders?" she said with a now almost red face.

         "Well lady first of all you are excused and second you had my respect till you lost when you started talking shit of my friends" I said in a stern tone, but trying not to laugh and as I turn to see Anna I could tell she was also trying not t start laughing.

         As I was starring at Anna giving her a 'can u believe this bitch' look all of a sudden I hear a low and husky voice rght behind me say " Well Miss I totally agree with you, why respect someone who messes with your friends."

 As soon as those words came out of who knows who I turn along with Anna and see that this guy who was plain sexy. As I see  him Anna's shocking face rom hearing someone behind us,soon turn into a grin while I on the the other hand looked pissed as fuck since he had to get between the teacher and I'm argument. Which was pretty darn funny to see how a teacher looks stupid arguing with a student, since they are the adults.
   This boy,very sexy one at it had a nerve to come and ruin my fun.

*******************************
Soo guys comment on what you think. Tell me what you like and didn't like. Vote to pretty please(:

Also please understand it's the 1st book I officially post in Wattpad and I go out to show other my stories, I hope u guys like it so far though. (: (: Keep toon if you did and see what happens next. My next update will be on Thursday, January 8 if you guys liked it enough. Well byeee <3