Meeting Him

As I kept on giving the evil look to Mr. I-just-made-an-appereance, the teacher all of a sudden asked "Well who are you mister?"

        "Well I am the new student of couse" he said with a blank expression.

        "Oh so you must be Justin" She asked unshure.

        "Well who the f*ck else is new?" He looked her straight in the eyes with a are you fucking kidding me look.

        "No one but- ."  She cut of by the so called Justin.  "Whatever just can class start like I came here for a damn reason"

        During this whole conversation everybody was starring at us attentive of what was coming up next. Plus Anna was just starring at him like she just wants to jump on his sexy bones. As I noticed what she was doing I gave her a look of he is mine bitch so fuxk of but at same time I was giving him a pissed of look cuz he ruined my fun, and he is talking the teacher horribly which ONLY my crew and I could do.

        As she then told us to go to our seats Anna and I went to our usual Justin took the seat next to mine which was next to me. I gave him a you-have-to-be-kidding-me look.

        As class then went on with our usual selves saying shitz to the teacher (Anna and I) I kept on looking over at Justin. He had tattos that were pretty visible, had a white v-neck shirt which was tight against his chest which showed his fine body, plus he had black Adidas sweatpantsand, and high top shoes which were also black. I think he he knew I was checking him out but I didn't really care because well dayum all I wanted to do is jump on him and have that body on mine. Maybe even angry s#x to show him also that he had ruin my fun. Yes I haven't gotten over him ruining my fun. Though tinking more of it I can have my fun with him.

        As school dragged on and was somewhat on time to class I noticed that I only had one class with Justin. I hate it how now through every class period I want to see him. It really sucks to have that feeling you know. 

        When hell (school) was finally over I waited for Anna since she's always the last one because apperently she has to take her time. To be honest I think she takes her time with a certain boy. 

        When I got home and left Anna at her house I went straight to bed. I needed a damn nap so bad.

        When I woke up I saw that it was 8pm already. My mom was away in a buisness trip so it didn't matter what I did.

        When I went out to see out the window like any other time I wake up, I noticed that there was a really nice car in the drive way of my next door neighbors  as muuch as I could see from my side window the car was a black 2013 Mustang. 

        As I then look straight up from my direction I noticed a shadow from the window infront of mine. It was from a guy you could tell by it's hair,muscles, and height. He then also opened his window and look straight at me. It was Justin. I don't know how long we stared at each other but apperently it was a long time. He had hazel eyes, even with dark you could tell the shinning of the moon also gave him perfect light. (Dayum since when am I so corny -.-)

        I kept on starring at him, also checking him out since had no shirt on. yummy was one word to describe him right there and then. He was all bulky, full with tattos in his right arm that kept going to his chest, and his left arm.

        No matter how bad I just wanted to start and have a heavy make out with him I closed my curtain and slumpt down to the ground. He was just so damn sexy and thinking if he was in any class whenever I got in mine was NOT good for me. Something from him makes me want him but at same time I at the back of my mind something is warning me to back of... I don't know but I've just right now decided I'm going to find out what that vibe i feel from him is true or not.

Please Comment l Vote l