Theater

As i got up and I was just done with being scared of seeing him again from my window no matter how a bad ass I was I called the only person who would understand me and wouldn't judge me but jut hang out with me. That person was my best friend- sister more like it, Anna and I knew exactly what I was going to do. Watch a funny movie.

        On my way out to just get my stuff by my night stand but took one last peek to see if i couls still se him. Apperently he had gone to sleep or something, i had guessed since the lights from his room were off and his window hasd been closed.

        I had texted Anna telling her i was about to pick her up with no details of why, or what. Though she still texted back saying ' ok ill be ready in 5 '. I passed through my bathroom and touch up my mascara since I had slept for some time and even though I wasnt a huge fan of make up I needed to give a little more to my eyes. I don't know but  the only things of make up i actually wear was mascara and cheery lipstick.

        I ppicked up Anna and we where on our way to the movie theater, she knew when I just wanted to hang out with her and no questions needed. I do not know why but maybe thats just how our friendships works. 

        We entered the theater and I as a good friend I am but also because I had just technequely dragged Anna here I bought a extra large popcorn bag and extra large soda for both. We picked at the end to watch the movie Dumb and dumber to.

         As the trailers were still going Anna and I were being loud by some funny trailers that were going on. At times people will turn and give us ugly stares but oh well f*ck it we were us and that's final. 

        The movie started and we laughed at almost everything at the same time we were throwing pop corn to the people. It was hilarious whenever they would turn aand just stare at us while we jsut laughed at them and they were getting angrier.

        One of the staff told us to calmed down a bit or we would get kicked out. We of course didn't listen to them. We kept doing or sh*t and staff kept coming telling us the same thing over and over. Adter a while I think they got tired of us and sended people to get us out throught the back doors.

        We laughed, we were enjoying how we got kicked out to be honest. As we got through out the door and they told us were officially kicked out for ever. I had to scoff at that.

        As they were closing the door I yelled " Either way we weren't thinking of  coming back!"

        As I took a look at my suroundings i saw a guy against the wall drinking like nothing, as if it was water, though I couldn't blame him since I was thinking that i wanted to the same thing  to when I get into my car and drive to a club with Anna and get drunk.

        As I see more closely who it was, I noticed it was Justin, the new kid in my block plus at school. Huh I had thought he had gone to sleep but apperently I was wrong.

        All of a sudden I hear him light a cigarette, that made me cringe, I hated the smell of cigars being smoked.

        He then said, " So now you fallowing me?" with a some what control in his voice.

        I had to laugh at that. That was funny."Me fallowing you pleasee my life is a lot nore interesting than to be fallowing your boring ass".

        "Babe ou don't know how fun I can be, you would be moaning my name that you will even forget what yours is" he said with a huge smirk in his face.

        "ha-ha you wish you could have this body" I said discusted.

        "That i do butt we all know you want me more since you were stocking me from your window" he saiud trying to keep a straight face.

        I almost blushed at that but I kept a straight face and came back with " ehh more like try to check you out but you had nothing good of a body"

        "see you admit you were stocking me" and kept on smoking and had a big drink of alcahol.

        "You know what! I'm not going to keep arguying with you so give me some of what you are drinking beacause then I'm going to do something I will regret later" he was thinking wrong because as I look down at his member I could see it twitch a little bit. I smirked at that.

        "Why when you could have this body?" he said smirking now plus timpsy by know.        

        " Nah I don't want any trash in me" I said getting closer to him.

        He notice since there was a littl e bit more alert of what I was doig. "Who said I won't be some good trash that will make you have some fun?"

        As I was now centimeters away from him he dropped his cigarret,I stepped on it gladly since I didn't have to smell it anymore. I took his bottle of whatever he was drinking and gave it a longgg ass "sip" and gave it back to him. By the taste of it,it was tequila. I shooked head a little at the burning sensation in my throat.

        His eyes widen at my accions, he placed the bottle next to him since there was a desk right next to him, the placed his hands on my waist.

        As he did that I thought about a little plan......

        "I-" he was about to speak but I cut him off by putting my fingers on his lips. With my other hand I grabed his member through his pants since you could see his buldge by now. He stiffed as did it. Right when notice him grow bigger I took my fingers away and gave him a soft but long kiss, he didn't want to keep it soft since he had relaxed a little bit by now and grapped my head trying to deapen the kiss, but nope I was in control right now. 

        As I remembered my plan I rubbed my hand a little bit more in his member. I noticed him trying to put his fingers under me in my spot but right as he wa aout o start I put my lips in his ear and whispered " I don't like trash in me and you just showed me you are by what you just did" and I ran of to my car.

        As I got in the car I remembered about Anna, I felt a terrible friend for leaving her but just as I was opening the door I saw her running towards the car so I closed my door. Just as I closed my door she got in and I drived of.

        "Dayum Selena I had forgetten of what you could do to guys" she said laughing.

        "Mhm you just forget of what I'm capable of doing" I replyed laughing more.

        It was a weird night as I left Anna at her house&back to mine I went straight to bed with a smirk in my face of what I had done today. It was quite fun what I did today with the new boy. The weird thing is I didn't see him when I got home and me and Anna had still went for a 1hr drive still around the city........See there is something going on with him. I just feel it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for taking sooo long but my laptopskey board broke xc
I know not much rated-R things have happened but it will pretty soon the book is just starting(:

So guys PRETTY PLEASE!! Comment l Vote l and Share(:

I need feedback please to see what you guys like and don't like. Remember I will edit this till the 4th chapter!