Chapter : 3

Marry's POV

"Marry run ! Honey run"

I heard a familiar voice buzzing through my ears.

Cold air filled my lungs which failed to calm my pulsating nerves. Everything felt unclear. I was pacing through a wood unclear of my path ahead. Strange voices consumed my senses and made me loose my path.

I motioned swiftly and was caught off guard by a chuckling sound .

Although I couldn't see his face he seemed ugly...... Ugly enough to intimate me.

"Marry run" he said with a mocking voice.
My petite figure couldn't handle his overwhelming looks.

He slapped across my cheeks and kicked my stomach.
I felt the familiar taste of the sour liquid in my mouth.

I spat the liquid. He looked quite satisfied. His grin was evident through his black lip. His unusual masquerade mask made the grin more evident.

Sweat started dripping through my body. He hit me again. I growled in pain. Too much for a kid like me.

"Don't ....... Un.... " I was cut off before I could finish with a final slap.

I woke up feeling sore .I saw uncle looking at me with a frown. He bent and gave me a fatherly hug calming my nerves.

"Yet another nightmare " He worriedly asked.

"Its gonna be fine sweetie" he assured me.

"Its different this time " I said to which he gave me a sad smile.

"You have been telling the same thing over the years honey . Its already been 8 years why can't you guys get over with it. Don't get too much entangled with the past "

He said  more like warned .
"Uncle you need to listen to me I saw a ma..."

"For gods sake stop it Marry"

"Uncle listen"

" I said enough" with that he left the confused me all alone.

My nightmare sure had something to do with that incident. Each time I had a nightmare it was soo unclear that I could only point out that it took place in a very dark bare place.

But now when I was ready to accept that reality what everyone wants  me to believe. My mind triggers me not to.

Pieces are not falling into this puzzle.

The most strange thing was why was I not running away from the stranger.

Kept me thinking
-----_-------------------_--------------_----------------

NEW YORK MEDICAL ACADEMY

The beautiful building plate in front of me read. My dream destination. A genuine smile found it's way on my lips.

"I have never seen you smile soo wide in years"
Uncle Sean cooed in my ears to which I responded with a wider smile.

"Promise me you are gonna smile more here and move on. Life's too short Mary too small to let it go on ashtray. Fall in love"

"I am not here to fall in love uncle but to save lives."
I said with a determination in my words.

"If you don't come home with a handsome hunk in an year I am gonna let you try my secret wine"

I audibly gasped uncles secret wine I thought and gave him a thumbs up.

Let me tell you uncle's wine is off limited to every Homo sapien except him. Getting an hand on it is winning a life time lottery.

When I slowly turned my neck to get another beautiful view of the building I was surprised with a sudden smack on my back.

"Chole Woods here. Miss friend to be you are honored to catch my supreme vision. From now on you are bound with my friendship spell and never can detach yourself"

A pretty chubby girl who was much taller than me and with a beautiful eyes greeted me more like in a peculiar way. She seemed very familiar.

"Are you wondering why I seem familiar ? " she asked with an amusement playing in her eyes.

I awkwardly coughed.

"No need to be awkward you will soon be used to my supreme self Miss Chef " She said with a giggle.

Realisation hit me she was that cute pig.

"Hello to you too" was my only response before I was dragged by her to the college office.