26:Break up

(Jaehyun's POV)

Y/n:"You don't have to explain because... We are over!"

"What?! No Y/n, please I love you. Don't leave me, please~"

Y/n:"Too bad Jaehyun, you should have thought that through before you cheated on me."

She stormed out of the room, leaving me and this bitch together.

"You see what you did! Why are you even in my room? Get out, GET OUT NOW!"

I wanted to push her out of the room so bad but my leg was injured so I can't walk.

She just stood there in fear.

Rosè:"I'm sorry oppa. Please forgive me."

Jaehyun:"Don't call me oppa, you are older than me but you act like you are younger than Jisung! GET THE FUCK OUT NOW BEFORE I CHOKE YOU TO DEATH!"

She ran out of the room leaving me in my angry state. I started thinking about what just happened in the past 20 minutes.

(Flashback)

I was in my room, laying on the bed while playing on my phone when the door opened and Rosè entered.

"Hi Rosè, what are you doing here."

She didn't answer but she went closer to me until she reached the side of my bed.

Rosè:"I've always wanted to do this."

Before I could answer so smashed her lips against mine. My eyes widen and I tried to push her away but I was to weak.

And before I knew it, she was on top of me. I tried to break free from her but I got tired doing so.

Then I heard someone calling me name. I turned my head to the voice and saw Y/n in front of the door.

And then, the fight happened.

(End Flasback)

(Y/n's POV)

I ran out of the room and went back to the computer room trying to hide my tears which was threatening to fall.

(Baby don't cry- Taeyong 2017)

That didn't work out as planned because Chenle turned around to look and me and asked:

Chenle:"姐, you okay? Why do you look like you are about to cry?"

The dreamies turned to to me but I just looked down.

Jisung:"Noona, what happened? You can tell us."

(A/n's POV)

Y/n broke down in tears and Chenle and Jisung ran to her to comfort her while the others looked at me with a pity expression.

(NCT 127 and WayV are already done with the mission and they are now coming back from Busan. P.S: their headquarters are in Seoul)

Y/n:"I c-caught Jaehyun c-cheating on m-me with t-that bitch Rosè."

Chenle:"Ohh, he is going to get it!"

Before he could storm out of the room and get to Jaehyun, Renjun held him by the wrist and shook his head at him signalling him not to do it.

Y/n:"Guys, promise me not to tell the other members."

Chenle:"Why?"

Y/n:"Because I don't to start drama with the members."

Jeno:"We will not tell them. Now go rest in Chenle and Jisung's room. We don't want you going back to your own room because you are sharing with you know who."

Jisung:"Let's go Noona, before the other members come back."

Y/n nodded and her, Jisung and Chenle went to their room.

(TBC)