He's Late.

7:35 am

"Where is he?" Duen thought to himself as he waited for Bohn in front of his testing building, like they planned the day before.

"Why does he have to be late all the damn time? I even told him not to be late today, he knows that my test starts at 8." Duen was looking at his watch as he talked to himself.

7:43 am

Duen was turning red in the face, when he felt a faint tap on his right shoulder. When he looked back, there was no one there.

"Boo!!" Bohn yelled over his left shoulder startling Duen.

"Damn it Bohn this is no time to be playing games." He said holding his chest. "You know that my class starts at 8, and I have that test. I wanted to get a few extra minutes of studying done before class started."

Bohn stopped laughing. "Duen, I know I'm late, but I just." Bohn stopped talking and held his head low. "I wanted to surprise you with this." He took the hand he was hiding behind his back, and brought out a small bouquet of purple iris. "I'm sorry I'm late, it's just that our flower shop doesn't carry this kind of flowers. So I had to go to a few different places to find them."

              ( Irises symbolizes trust and wisdom)

Duen looked at the flowers in Bohn's hand and then looked at his shy face. "Did you really get these for me? Wh... why did you do that?"

Bohn looked up from the bouquet and looked into Duen's eyes. "I... well... I wanted to get you something to wish you good luck on your test. Even though I know you won't need it. But when you use to bring me the roses, I always had a great day. I just wanted to do the same for you."

Bohn took Duen's hand and placed the flower in it. As Duen looked at the bouquet of purple flowers, Bohn took that opportunity to place a soft kiss on his right cheek. Duen's hand went to his cheek and he looked into Bohn's eyes with his wide eyes.

"Bohn, why did you do that?" He asked with a shy look on his face.

"Consider it a bonus." Bohn said, with a cocky smile on his face. He secretly loved knowing that he is the one who can make Duen become shy.

Duen smiled as he looked down at his watch. "Oh Crap!" He yelled "I'm gonna to be so late, I have to go NOW Bohn or the professor will not let me in the classroom. Um thanks for the flowers." Duen was already on the move when he said "AND THE KISS."

Bohn turns to watch him as he ran off.

"Su su na!" He yelled after him. Duen turned and waved at him as he went through the double doors. Bohn smiled while he walked to his car.

10:30am

I passed my test!

Yesss. I knew you would.

Thank you for the flowers 💐
I didn't get to tell you. I think
they are beautiful.

No problem.... I think your beautiful 😏

😝 so cheesy.

You know you love it.

Whatever, I'll talk to you later.

Awhh going already?!?

Yes, I'm going to get something
to eat with my friends.

Can I come too?

No! Talk to you later.

Fine be that way then.

😋💜

😊

___________________________

Hello Lovelies💙

Wow it's been a while since I've written a story, I hope you all enjoy. I'm slowly going to be getting back into the grove of this.

Remember if you enjoyed reading this story don't forget to click that ⭐️, and leaving me some amazing comments.

As always, Thanks for reading

P.S. Let me know which couple you would like me to write about next.

Ram & King
Mek & Boss
Dr. Thara & Frong
Bohn & Duen

Love M💙