"Kiss me"

King walked into the kitchen. "Wow what's that amazing smell?"

Ram was sitting at the kitchen table drinking his morning cup of coffee. Hearing King's voice, he looked up. But said nothing.

King stopped in front of him smiling. "Good morning Ram." He said happily.

Ram looked at him, then past him; then back at him once again. King turned to see what he was looking at. "Is this mine?" He asked looking back to Ram.

Ram nodded. "Sweet, thank you. Man, this looks delicious. Let's see what we have here." As he sat down next to Ram. "Eggs, turkey sausage, and waffles. Ram you are too good to me."

King took a big bite of his breakfast, closing his eyes to take in the wonderful taste. Ram looked over at him smiling to himself. He quickly went back to his coffee when King opened his eyes.

"This is so good Ram, I'm telling you it never gets old when you cook for me. Your definitely going to need to start staying over more often, so you can cook for me every morning. King looked up from his food. "And not just because I want your cooking."

Ram jumped when he felt King's hand slide around his waist. Burning his lip in the process, he looked over at King holding his mouth.

"Ohh damn Ram, did you burn your lip? I'm sorry, here move your hand. Let me take a look." Ram moved his hand, as he turned his body to him. "You have a small red mark on your lip, does it hurt?"

Ram shook his head 'no'. King got up from the table, and went to the freezer to get a ice cube. "Let me see." He said, taking Ram's face into his hand. King rubbed the ice cube over and around Ram's top lip, and then back again. Ram looked up at him, looking into his eyes.

"Does it feel better?" King asked. Ram shook his head yes, not braking their eye contact. "It looks better, it's not as red as before." King moved his right hand away from Ram's lips, looking down at them. He brought his hand to his lips, placing the ice into his mouth. King lowered his head, stoping just inches away from Ram's face.

Ram looked deep into his eyes, and said. "Kiss me." Not wanting to waste another second, King pressed his warm lips into Ram's ice cold ones. Their lips mould into each other's. Ram opened his mouth, as King slipped the ice past his lips. They pasted the ice back and forth, till it was nothing more than a pleasant memory.

King held Ram's face, as Ram pulled him onto his lap. King straddled him, as their kiss got deeper. If not for the sake of breathing, they would not have pulled away. King trailed butterfly kisses along Ram's neck. Ram tilted his head to give him better access.

Ram opened his eyes, and they landed on the clock that is on the wall. "We're late." He said.

"Huh?" King said still placing kisses all over his neck. Ram pointed to the clock. "Shit!" King said jumping up. "We're going to be late for our morning classes." Both of them got to their feet and hurried to King's room to get dressed.

"You ready?" King asked grabbing his book bag?

"Hmm." Ram said fixing his tie. They both went through he front door.

King pulled up in front of Ram's facility. "Thanks again for making breakfast Ram."

"No problem." He said opening the car door.

"I'll come pick you up after class, so we can get lunch ok."

"Ok." Ram said, closing the car door and walking away. He stopped and went back to the car. "H-have a great day Ok." He said smiling, he turned and went up the steps.

King smiled as he watched him disappear through the doors of the building. As he drove off,the events that unfolded between them replayed in his mind.

___________________________

Hello Lovelies💙

Remember if you enjoyed reading this story don't forget to click that ⭐️, and leaving me some amazing comments.

Sorry for the long over due update, I hope you enjoy this little steam. If you watched TurnType then you know where I got this idea from😋

RamKing is my couple along with MekBoss💜

As always, Thanks for reading

P.S. Let me know which couple you would like me to write about next.

Ram & King
Mek & Boss
Dr. Thara & Frong
Bohn & Duen

Love M💙