There's no other way than forward ♥ (Part 2)

The soft ruffling of the curtains woke Cassandra up from her tired sleep. She knew she fell asleep from all the crying. But it was the kind of sleep that didn't rejuvenate you, but the kind where you're more tired after sleeping. She turned and reached for her phone on the bedside table. With a heavy heart still, she opened Sam's texts.

I don't know what to say... But if this is your choice, I will respect it. I do understand your reason and I don't hate you for it. But it doesn't mean this is any less painful than it already is.

With eyes closed tightly she hit the send button. She let out a deep breath and took one pillow to hug. Now let's at least try to get some sleep. She thought as she closed her eyes. But she knew sleep was already out of the question. The moment she closed her eyes, memories of the two of them together flooded her mind. The happy ones and the sad ones. Everything from how they met and how slowly they knew each other. How she always felt safe whenever she know's he's around. Tears started to fall from her eyes again. She moved to wipe them away and noticed how cold her hand is feeling. With a deep sigh, she reached for her phone yet again and swallowed an imaginary lump.

Heeeey Jaz! ♥ Sure, let's meet up - She looked at the time on her phone. It was close to 5 in the morning. later. - She typed instead. I could use some time out. 

She sent her reply to Jazmine. With that out of the way, she went back in trying to get some sleep. Still feeling the pain in her chest from how strongly her heart is beating, her hands still cold and tears starting to fall again, Cassandra buried her face on the pillow and silently cried.

It was the sound of the birds chirping that woke Cassandra up. She didn't know what time she fell asleep but it was a short sleep. She looked at her phone to see that it was 5 minutes passed 8 AM. Ugh, I feel like a zombie. She grunted. She moved to stretch herself as she does every morning but was met with pain in every joints in her body.

"Ouch, wtf?!" She cursed as she felt the pain ran through her whole body. She did not expect to be greeted with physical pain after what happened, but strangely enough she took it as a small distraction from her emotional pain.

She laid still on her bed and stared at her ceiling. It's still too early to start getting ready. Maybe I should continue trying to get some sleep. She thought, concentrating on her breathing. She took her phone and was browsing on her emails and texts. Just a bunch of work emails. She continued to scroll through her phone. She had managed to summon enough courage to look at her texts and was hopeful when she saw Sam had replied.

I know lovely. And I'm very sorry. I hate to cause you so much pain, so very much.

"Then don't do this you silly person!" She screamed with a pillow on her face. She started to cry again, but before she could full on cry, she wiped her tears. Closing the thread, she looked at Jazmine's text.

Change of plans Cass. Meet me later at 10:30 AM. See yaaaah ♥

A small smile crept on her face. Sure, about to get ready then ♥. Was her reply, with that she slowly got up from her bed. Ignoring all the different kinds of pain she was feeling. She walked towards her vanity mirror and sat in front of it.

"Wow, I look like shit." She mused as she stared at her face in the mirror. Her eyes are swollen from all the crying she did and she has dark circles in them too for her lack of sleep and stress. As she kept staring at her face, she noticed she that she was about to cry. She took a really deep breath and said, " Girl, you got this! Crying wouldn't do you any good. So go out and face the world!"