its lifes little experiences

I was lounging in the back garden enjoying sun, listening to a mix of classic summer songs when I could feel a set of eyes on me. I sat up and glanced around and I spotted her, she was staring at me from her bedroom window. However when I caught her gaze she did not move or look away she just continued to watch me. I chuckled to myself and thought I'll give her something to stare at and removed my bikini top, expecting her to dart away from view but again she didn't.

Her eyes drifted down to my now exposed breasts where she drank them in obviously enjoying the view. I felt dirty, naughty but it was really turning me on so I continued. I allowed my hands to cup my tits, massaging them, tugging on there ripened nipples, I glanced over to see if she was still watching, not only was she watching she was getting off on my little show. I let my other hands dip lower into my bikini bottoms where I found my pussy wet and wanting some attention, I gently massaged my clit surprised at how much this was turning me on. I looked up to see my playmate had gone, she had disappeared I can not say I was not disappointed i was really starting to enjoy myself.

I was jolted out of my thoughts by a knocking at the door, I threw on my bikini top and my cover up and head to see who was there. I opened the door and there she was, my playmate "come in I said". For what felt like forever we just stared at each other and then boom, I threw myself at her pinning her to my couch, I lifted her summer dress exposing her petite, pink pussy, I buried my head deep and began to taste her, she was sweet with a little bit of a salty twinge due to heat of the day, I could feel her twitching beneath my tongue, responding to my every greedy lick. I nipped her clit and she jolted upwards allowing me to drive my fingers into her dripping pussy. I started off slow, teasing her nerve endings, I could hear her desperate moans wanting me to quicken, wanting me to finish her, I drove my fingers in deep, adding another one to mix she was tightening around me with every thrust, she was getting close, i so wanted to feel her come. I buried my face in her pussy again sucking her lips, her clit, her hips started to rithe, I quickened my fingers to match her desire, her body stiffened, she clutched a chunk of my hair and drove my head hard onto her pussy, screaming as her orgasm shattered through her, I continued to massage her insides prolonging her pleasure, enjoying the feel of her warm juices dribbling down my arm an then she collapsed. She just lay there for a minute, her eyes closed, a rosey glow in her cheeks, then she sat up, lowered her summer dress, stood up and left.

Not a word had ever been spoken between us then and still hasn't to this day but whenever we see each other in the street there is a knowing look. I honestly dont know what came over me that day and i had never done anything like that before and proabaly never would again but it was one of the most erotic experiences of my life.