Being drunk with him

Aries: Japan (you two sing very badly some anime openings while also failing the lyrics)

Taurus: Mexico (you end up dancing drunkly to a Mexican song with him, eating tortillas afterwards along with natchos and all the spicy souses, rip ass and toilet, killed by diarrhea)

Gemini: Ukraine (he ends up climbing up a tree while you just eat grass)

Cancer: China (you two end up fighting as ninjas in a very drunk way)

Leo: Russia (he ain't drunk, he's perfectly handling it, fighting a bear afterwards while you watch)

Virgo: Germany (he sings drunkly German songs, you not understanding a word)

Libra: Ireland (BEEEEEEER)

Scorpio: Philippines (he's too pure to drink alcohol.........SIKE, he's drinking a lot of it with you, ending up role playing as Moana and Mauí in the middle of the bar)

Sagittarius: America (he's doing some real illegal shit, he's mentioning dead memes while you just cry)

Capricorn: Canada (he thinks you're a moose while he's drunk, you drunkly trying to run away from him trying to ride you in a none sexual way)

Aquarius: UK (he's drinking the finest wine out of all wines, he ain't getting drunk but watching you drunkly trying to tell Australia that you're a unicorn is very entertaining for him)

Pisces: Norway (you two end up bonding with polar bears)