81.

1 month later ....
@TaylerHolder:

@TaylerHolder: i didn't just fall in love with the best of you like the way your eyes light up the room , the way your laugh makes me smile , the way your hands fits in mine , the way your personality stands out , the way your smiles gives me butt...

@TaylerHolder: i didn't just fall in love with the best of you like the way your eyes light up the room , the way your laugh makes me smile , the way your hands fits in mine , the way your personality stands out , the way your smiles gives me butterflies or the way your body moves .

I fell in love with your scares , the way you make sarcastic remarks, the way you feel helpless at 2 am , the way you cry about something for years ago , the way you sometimes get angry or the ways you sometimes want to be alone.

I fell in love with the great of you and I fell in love with the « bad » you see in yourself . But the bad I see is the great that I see because I love every part of you every bit .

Tagged : @Olivia_K.

@Olivia_K. : babe 😭🥺 I love you so much ❤️ happy one month ❤️
^@TaylerHolder: i love you too ❤️ happy 1 month tho ❤️

@NaileaDevora: I want a boyfriend that does the same ! Blake get your ass over here !
^@BlakeGray: ima do it ! Don't worry babe 😘🥺

@Loren: omg that's the cutest thing I've ever read !

@OliviaPonton : omg that's wayy to cute ! Btw I am so sorry for all the damage that I caused I was just a stupid little ass bitch that was jealous of how Tayler loves Olivia . I am stupid for cheating on Kio I didn't know what I was thinking ! I loved Kio and still do ! But the way Tayler looked at Olivia made me wanna ruin everything ! I feel so stupid for hurting Olivia so much . And I feel so dumb for cheating on Kio and involving Tayler in the drama . I was just jealous that we didn't do the things that Olivia and Tayler were doing but when I am thinking about it Kio loved me like he needed to . And I am so freaking sorry for everyone I hurted ....please forgive me ...

@User9291: Olivia Ponton is apologizing.... that's new ...

@User648: I'm kinda here for Olivia Ponton saying sorry to everyone in front of everyone ...

@Hater829: don't ship
^@Hater7382: me too sis me too

@User63829: they are wayy to fucking cute I can't

@Larray: omg ! I want birdie writing me that ! My mans were ya at !

@AddisonRae : BRYCE
^@Charli D'amelio : CHASE !

@ChaseHudson : fuck i need to write an entire text !
^@Charli D'Amelio : excuse you ! If you really cared you would already have done it ....!

@User7282: every single girl is mad at their own boyfriend for not writing something like that 😂 don't worry I just texted mine ....

@Girlbemad: they were together for 1 month !

@Tiktokroom : loving this right now !