91.

1 week later ....
@AvaniGregg :

Tagged : @NaileaDevora @CharliD'amelio

📸: @Olivia_K.
@AvaniGregg :enjoyed this with the girls ! Thanks ! ❤️ I love you all !
Tagged: @Olivia_K. @NaileaDevora @AddisonRae @CharliD'amelio @Nikita @Larray !

@Olivia_K. : i had so much fun !
^@AvaniGregg : me too !

@NaileaDevora : loved this !
^@AvaniGregg : yeah me too !

@Nikita : Olivia was literally crazy last night I never saw her like that ...
^@AvaniGregg: me too i am kinda concerned....

@Larray: please help Olivia ...
^@AvaniGregg : i will try ....

@Addison Rae : that was so much fun !
^@AvaniGregg : yeah 🐒!

@User6181: i Love this !

@CharliD'amelio : why was Olivia this crazy last night ? Tell me ?
^@AvaniGregg : uhmm you tell me!

@User5272: what happened with Olivia...

@brycehall : seriously what happened with Olivia ?
^@AvaniGregg : big bro ( she is not even your sister but whatever ) is scared for her little sis ...?

@User6272: i need to know what the fuck happened !

@User1930: honestly I don't give a fuck ..... we all know that Olivia always does crazy stuff

@User2)27: honestly I am not surprised ...

@TaylerHolder: what did she do ?....
^@Olivia_K. : don't worry bebe ! I was just literally crazy ....
^@AvaniGregg : yeah she was fucking crazy she literally jumped in the sea with her clothes and she then screamed at everyone and then she went to the bathroom and she literally made everything dirty with her make up and then she went downstairs and she screamed at someone in the hallway . And we then went to our room and she cleaned everything and we went out and she is running down the streets everyone was honking .... so let me tell you your girlfriend is crazy...
^@TaylerHolder: don't worry I know that she is fucking crazy !

@Hater: she probably cheated on Tayler