F O U R T E E N

Eira walked in with Jonah trailing behind. They had chosen one of the restaurants by The Hendrix'.

Nathan was already there with his Operative officer and Technology officer.

'Hello.'  Eira said reaching the table her brothers, Nathan and his team was already sitting at.

The table they were sitting at was at the corner of the whole restaurant, away from the other tables at the restaurant but very clear to the people on the road.

Eira sat beside Nathan's CTO who happened to be one of Elias' friends from school.

'We should eat and then get on with the meeting.' Nathan's COO suggested and the rest agreed.

They ate in peace, talked here and there and Eira and Nathan stole glances.

'Let's start with the announcement party.' Nathan said sitting straight.

'I personally think Noira would be a good idea for the venue and announcement.' Eira suggested.

Nathan thought for a while.

'Why?'

'Because, it makes sense.'

'How?' Elias asked.

'See,' she started shifting on her seat. 'Noira was the first and last huge scale project our fathers did. We are continuing the legacy and the James and Hendrix' are working together after about fifteen years. So, Noira is the perfect place for the party and the announcement.'

'That is actually a really good idea.' Erik chipped in and the others except for Noah nodded.

'Yes.' Nathan finally said. 'Anything else?'

Eira shook her head and so did the others.

'Okay then, the venue is Noira and the date is the coming 25th.' Noah said as his PA jotted everything down on his notebook.

'Now names.' Elias said.

Everyone started suggesting names.

'Miss James, do you have any suggestions?' Nathan asked.

She was about to reply when Erik cut her off.

'Why do I feel like you will suggest the best name?'

Eira gave him a big smile.

'I do have one suggestion.' She said. 'And I think you four would love it.'

'That is?' Jonah asked this time.

'Erensa.'

The four of them looked at her with almost wide eyes and said nothing until the COO of Hendrix Hotels broke the silence.

'That is a nice name.'

Jonah looked at Nathan.

'I like the name. A lot.' Nathan finally replied making Eira smile.

'How did you come up with the name?' The COO asked making Eira look at him.

'Um, Eren was my older brother and his fiance's name was Lisa.'

The COO face screamed as if he didn't understand why they would name a whole resort after two people. Eira broke his confusion off.

'And they were really good friends of Jonah and Mr. Hendrix.'

'Excuse me.' Jonah said getting up from his seat as he received the call. Eira looked at him and smirked while Jonah mocked her.

They continued the conversation and talked about the possible theme of the party, they were about to say their goodbye until they were cut off by a new voice.

'Eira?' The new voice inquired.

Eira turned back to see who had called her and got up as soon as she saw who it was.

'Oh my God! Dylan!' she said jumping up and hugging him. 'What are you doing here?'

'I am here to attend a friend's wedding. I didn't realize I will run into you.'

Eira laughed.

'Neither did I! Jonah is here too!'

'He is?' Just as he said that Jonah came up.

'Dylan?' Jonah asked confused.

'In the flesh.'

Jonah hugged him as well.

'How have you been man?'

'I have been good. How have you been?' He asked and turned towards Eira. 'How's Eren and Lisa'

Eira took a deep breath and smiled at him. She could practically feel Nathan's gaze on her back.

'Um, Eren and Lisa, we lost Eren and Lisa almost four years back.' She said sadly and watched Dylan's face go from a bright smile to a frown.

'I am so sorry, I didn't know.' He said sadness washing over his face.

'It's okay, don't be!' she said smiling at him.

Their conversation was broke off by Erik's cough.

'Oh!' she turned towards the table.

'This is Dylan.' She said introducing him to the group as he shook their hands.

'Dylan, these are my brothers, Elias and Erik and that's Mr. Hendrix and his team.'

'Dylan is from Hawaii. We met him a little over four years back when we took that trip.'

Dylan smiled at them and looked back at Eira. 

'I have to go. Let's meet for ice cream later?'

'For sure.' She said and they exchanged numbers.

Eira and Jonah sat down on their respective chairs and continued the on going conversation.

'Let's wrap this up' Nathan suggested after a while and everyone agreed.

They were all getting up when Jonah looked at Eira and smiled at her deviously.

'So Eira?' he started making her look at her with raised brows. 'I hope you aren't planning to stomp on Dylan's heart one more time.

Nathan's ears perked up hearing Eira and Dylan in the same sentence.

'When did I ever do that?' she whisper shouted at him.

'You went on dates and broke his heart. I am just saying don't do that again.'

Eira narrowed her eyes at him. The last time they had met was almost five years ago when Eren took her and Jonah to a trip so that she could sulk somewhere other than her home. Nathan couldn't attend the trip due to work.

'I never did that.'

'It was crystal clear that he was heartbroken.'

Eira mocked him and walked towards her brothers and Nathan.

'If I kill JJ, it will be completely his own fault.' She said and turned towards Nathan. 'Your best friend sucks.'

'He does?'

'Yes.'

'He is your cousin after all.' Nathan said making Eira narrow her eyes at him. Erik was trying to stifle his laughter but let go finally.

'Shut up, Erik.' She said huffing.

They walked out of the restaurant and shook hands.

'There are paps here.' Eira said lowly making all of them look around.

They walked to their cars and got in and started their journey to their grandmother's house.